Chapter 587-588

Beginne am Anfang

It reminded Mo Xuetong. She blinked her clear eyes and tried to get up. However, her waist was tightly hugged by Feng Yuran and she could not get up. She could only look up and agree. “I will return to the Mo Manor tomorrow.”

“Tong’er, I’m sorry. I was the one who dragged you into this.” Feng Yuran’s soft sigh was like a whisper to her, with a hint of pity in his voice. “When we can be independent in the future, I will definitely make sure that you do not have to put up with others anymore. Then, you will not have to worry about being hurt by others.”

This was Feng Yuran’s apology. There was guilt that Mo Xuetong could understand as well as his caution in his words. Mo Xuetong knew that Feng Yuran had always been afraid that someone would hurt her. She hugged his wide shoulders and moved up with a smile. She looked at his handsome and charming face and her voice was sweet and gentle.

“What is it to you? Even if you don’t marry me, Yu Sirong has been my enemy for a long time. Maybe, without you, I would have been killed by her. Look at how rigorous her scheming was. Since I have married you, Ling Rui’er couldn’t do anything to me. Otherwise, maybe you couldn’t see me now. To be honest, I was lucky to marry you! Don’t think too much. I’m not regretting marrying you at all!”

“You really don’t blame me?” Feng Yuran’s pretty eyes immediately lit up. There was not a hint of dullness in them at all.

Mo Xuetong looked at him. A beautiful and sweet smile appeared on her lips. She lifted her head to kiss his red lips lightly and comforted him, “No!” Feng Yuran was confident and always had a backup plan. He had pretended to be like what he wanted outside. However, he seemed to be worried about her.

“It’s great that you don’t blame me.” Feng Yuran breathed a sigh of relief, his pretty eyes shining brightly. After thinking for a while, he suddenly pointed to his lips and motioned. “If you kiss me again, I won’t feel so guilty anymore!”

“Feng Yuran!” Mo Xuetong’s face turned red. She had kissed him subconsciously earlier. It was by instinct and she had not felt anything weird. Now that he had pointed it out clearly, her face flushed red immediately. She glared at him and pouted, “You dare to pretend to be pitiful and try to gain sympathy!”

Seeing her face turning red with the naked eye, Feng Yuran immediately apologized while smiling. “Okay, it’s my fault. It’s my fault. So let me apologize to you and kiss you!”

“Feng Yuran!” Mo Xuetong was embarrassed and sat up suddenly. She grabbed the soft pillow beside and threw it at him violently.

“Okay, okay, it’s all my fault.” Feng Yuran grabbed the soft pillow, laughing and threw it aside. He reached out to hold Mo Xuetong tightly in his arms. Looking at her clear and beautiful eyes, he coaxed softly, “Tong’er, don’t worry. Eldest Brother’s plot has little to do with us. Now, whether it’s in the imperial court or the imperial harem, he is in the spotlight. Going beyond the limit is as bad as falling short. We just need to watch. Most people can’t wait. As for Duke Ding, as long as your father doesn’t make a big mistake, they can’t do anything to him. The so-called expert in medical skills, as long as he or she dares to show up, I guarantee to find him or her immediately.”

This reassured Mo Xuetong. She knew that Feng Yuran would not say anything casually. Since he had already made up his mind, it meant that he was very confident. She felt enormously relieved and laid her head on his chest. Then she closed her eyes silently and did not say anything else.

Feeling the strong rise and fall of his chest in his warm arms, Mo Xuetong felt as if everything was still, which gave her a feeling of tranquility. She took a deep breath and decided not to think about anything else.