"Oh it's not like that" you said in tiny.

"Ahem ahem" jin cleared his throat.

"Y/N DON'T YOU WANNA MARRY HIM?!!!!!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs.

"Yes yes let's go go" Jimin said and you quickly went downstairs followed by Jin. Jungkook was curiously looking at you.

"Why are you staring at her like that?" Jin asked him.

"I was thinking. Y/n, would you like to go on my bike? I would be fun" he said and laughed. A shy smile appeared on your face.

"And then your gown will be....uiiiiii" he raised his hands in the raised. Your eyes widen in embarrassment but still smiling.

"Shut up!" You slapped him on his hand.

*Sound of honk*

"Come" Jin said. You all then sat in cars. Jimin and driving and Jungkook next to him. You sat behind with Jin.

Today is finally the day. I'm getting married, to the love of my life. I'm... really very nervous. Will everything be ok from now? I hope so. I just want today to be special. No trouble to come in between. Just....only today.

"Y/n" Jin called. You looked at him.

"I have a surprise for you"

"Wow really....I'm excited" you smiled at him.

"And don't be nervous ok. Your a brave girl" jin said.

"Yes you are the one who killed so many people yesterday. ReMeMbErRrRrRr" Jungkook teased. You laughed.

"Ot was just...uh.....that wasn't me. It was my inner strong me"

"Blah blah"

"Why do you always tease her Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Cuz that's my hobby to tease everyone"

Few more minutes and you all reached there. You looked out of the window and your eyes lighted up as you saw you father(Eunwoo's dad) standing there with a bright smile on his face. She didn't cared about anything and came out of the car by herself and run to her dad and tightly hugged him.

"Oh my god...dad...your here...I'm so so glad to see you here. I missed you so much"

"Really princess. I missed you too and your mom as well"

"Mom? Where is she?" You looked around.

"She's inside. So....shall we go now?" Your dad asked as he asked you to tangle your arm with his. You smiled and accept it.

The big doors of the church opened. Your heart was beating that you looked down, smiling. There was your friends, BTS' friends and your family.