Wounds

(Your pov)

I'm lying on the floor sobbing silently. He beated me so much. I heard him shouting saying that no one should come here to check me.

Now I understand that why all the members are scared of him. He is a devil. I shouldn't have said anything to him. I'm stuck in here.

"You might be strong, but I'm a devil. In in front of me you are nothing. You can't fight with me so Be.In.Your.Limits."

I remember his words. Yes I can't fight with him. Never ever. I tried to get up but my body hurts too much. I then stayed there for sometimes until I was able to see everything blurry and then I closed my eyes.

_________________

(Jin's POV)

Me and Namjoon are in the office. Doing the work Taehyung gave us.

"Did Jimin and Jungkook came back?" Bhoon asked me.

"No...wait I'll call him"

"Hello Jungkook where are you both? Oh ok...ok ok...ok then-- hmm.....ok no problem....bye"

"Hmm so what happened?"

"They both are with Taehyung....when they were looking for a place to eat they saw Taehyung killing people. They tried to seek but he caught them. He saw them and told them to join him. And then Jungkook told him that he is hungry after sometime....and Jungkook, fav of Taehyung can't say no so they are in a restaurant. And he even told me to go look at Y/n....that us she still alive or not...and to treated her wounds also"

"Oh ok so let's go...check on her"

"Hmm" I nodded.

"Wait Jin the room is locked"

"Oh yeah....now what?"

"I don't think he took the keys with him"

"Then let's check"

We both checked everything but we didn't found any keys.

"Wait Namjoon I'll call him"

"Hmm"

"Hyy Taehyung....where are the keys of your room? I searched for it everywhere.....oh so now.....you sure.....ok ok....bye"

"He said the keys are in his office but no one goes there so he said break the door"

"Ok so ready"

"Ready"

3.

2.

1.

We both together pushed the door and the lock broke in 4-5 pushes. When we entered I saw her body.... unconscious, lying on the floor. Everything was destroyed.

I quickly checked her nerves.

"RM...you bring her to the medical room quickly. I'll open the door"

"Ok....is she fine?"

"Maybe...bring her quickly"

He carried the in bridal style and brought to the medical room.

He lied her on the bed and I quickly cleaned her wounds and then I applied some anti-Septic cream and covered them with bandages

"Taehyung beated her really badly"

"Yes RM you are right. Look at the bruises and cuts on the arms and legs. I think he pushed her head on her glass table which is in his room. It's a long cut"

"Hmm....I kinda feel bad for her"

"We all feel"

"Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook also"

"Yes" I nodded.

"How do you know?"

"I'm the elder joonie....I know everyone here"

"Then Taehyung also care about her"

"I'm afraid he doesn't"

"But he told you to"

"He even said he want her alive because he still wants to use her.....ok now let her take some rest. Let's go joonie boy"

"I'm not your joonie only she can call me that"

"Oh really"

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻
Thank you💜💜