Cried

I can believe what they told me. These boys hide billions of tears in their smile. Just a fake smile. I now got to know that why they all became heartless. I want to hug each one of them tightly and say.

'Its ok now, we all are together and we won't let anyone of you down. It's ok, I'll comfort you'

Suddenly Tae got up and left. Leaving all of us confused. And then after sometime it was only me and Jungkook were left. I looked at him. He's biting his bottom lip, trying not to cry. His eyes are glowing because of his tears. I made my way towards him and hugged him. He was shocked but still hugged me back and cried. Tears formed in my eyes as well. No Y/n, don't cry don't cry.

Jungkook is silently sobbing.

"Shh~ Jungkookie, it's ok. I'll alright. Your are so strong......shh~~ don't cry. Jungkook is the strongest boy r-right..." My voice cracked. I caressed his head, tried to stop him. I can't see him like this. My bunny crying.

"Jungkook now stop it na-aa.....cuz I'm about to cry. Please don't cry kookie" and then he stopped. He took a while and then got up. He looked at me. His red puffed eyes.

"Strong bunny, fighting!" I said cheering him with a smile. He chuckled.

"I'm not a bunny"

"Let's go"

"Hmm" he nodded.

When I entered our room. I didn't saw Tae anywhere until I heard something sniffing. I looked at my right to see him sitting in a corner and crying. I got totally shocked. I never thought of looking at him like this. My heart ached. I quickly ran towards him and tried to made him stand.

"Oh Tae, why ate sitting here. Get up" he shooked and cried.

"Tae" I softly said and embraced him. He pulled me more closer, more tightly, grabbed my top and cried. He buried his face in my neck. I can't see the love of my life crying. Looking him like this made me cry a bit as well.

"Shh~~ Baby. Don't cry. I'm here. Shh~~ tell me what happened? Why are you crying baby?" I asked him.

"I miss mom and dad. I miss them soo much. It's too hard to forget them Y/n-aaaa" he said. I understand them. Our childhood were like nightmares who haunt us in the daytime as well.

"Tae baby you can't be weak. Your mom and dad are watching you from the heaven. They are so proud of you that you have grown up so well. Don't loose hope ok" I kept on saying him comforting words. I don't know how to confort someone cuz I have never did it. But still I tried my best until he stopped.

I then slowly broke our hug and looked at him. His red puffy eyes, which tells that how much he is missing his parents. Like a child whose being carving for love for 20 years. I then helped him to get up and made him lay on the bed.

"Wait I'll first change" he said.

"Hmm" I nodded. After he changed, I changed after him. I then sat across him. I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Tae, you okay?" He nodded. I lightly smiled. Then I saw that there is no water bottle so I got up but Tae held my wrist.

"Where are you going baby?" He asked with a worried face.

"I'm going to bring a water bottle" I casually said.

"No baby please don't go. Please don't leave me. Please.....please stay with me....baby please" he again he broke down into tears. Oh no. I don't know what to do now. I just hugged him and rubbed his back.

"No baby I'm never gonna leave you. Never ever" I said. He looked at me.

"Re-ally?" He asked in a cracked voice.

"Promise" I held my pinky out for him. He looked at it before linking it with me. I smiled.

"Ok let's sleep hmm" we both then lied and cuddled. I never thought that a heartless and dangerous mafia can be this soft and broken. I hugged him more closer to me and drifted to sleep.

(End of your pov)

After the conversation everyone was really sad. Jungkook was still sniffing and Jin was with him. Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi slept early. Namjoon was sitting outside when Jin came and sat next to him.

"Is he asleep?" Joon asked. Jin hmmed.

"And Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"I guess Y/n, took care of him" Joon said.

They both sat there only for sometime and then went to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇

Thank you💜💜😊