Father

You woke up and Jin quickly came to you.

"Y/n, you ok?" He asked.

Author: I use 'you ok' too much😂😂

"Oppa..." And you started crying.

"Shh~~" he hugged her.

"Y/n do you want some water?" Suga politely asked. And you nodded. So he went down. Just as he left Taehyung came back. He saw you.

"Y/n" you looked up and he quickly came next to you and tightly hugged you.

"When did you woke up?" He asked but you were sobbing so Jin said.

"Just now"

"Y/n why are you crying? Shh~~ baby.....stop crying and tell me what happened" he asked. Suga came back with a glass of water. He gave you and you took it and drank half the glass. You got a bit calm.

"Y/n...what happened?" Jungkook softly asked.

"That....man came back....to...to r-ape m-me....please...save me.....please.....he's disgusting....please I beg you" you joined your hands and begged and and started crying even more harder. Taehyung pulled to to him.

"Hyung" Taehyung worriedly yet softly called them. Seeing you like this makes him cry as well. But he held his tears in his eyes.

Your cries became more louder.

"He's back again.....*cries louder* please....I don't want to go to him....don't let me go...please....please"

"Come everyone please leave" Taehyung ordered.

"Ok if you need anything call us" Namjoon said before taking everyone out.

You tightly held Taehyung and cried. He placed you on his lap and started rocking back and fro. Saying comforting words. Letting you cry.

"Shh~~~its ok baby....just let it out....I'm with you.....forever.....I'll never let you go.....never ever......I'll save you......from everyone from everything......I'll kill those who'll make you cry.....shhh~~~~ baby" he softly said. It took you 15 to 20 minutes to calm a bit but you were still sniffing. Taehyung is still rocking. He's waiting for you to calm down fully. After sometime you were ok. He looked at your face. Dry stains of tears on your face. He wiped your left tears.

"Baby" he softly called you. You slowly looked at him with a sad face. Red puffy eyes.

"Are you ok now?" He asked, more like whispered. You nodded.

"What happened? Why were you crying baby? Would you like to tell me?" He asked.

"I saw that man who tried to rape me when I was a child" you said in a weak voice but audible to him.

"Don't worry from now on he won't touch you ok ......I'll finish him.....do you know how does he look?" He asked. You nodded.

"A little bit" you said.

"What's his name?"

"I don't know"

" Then tomorrow morning tell Jungkookie that how he looks....and then I'll find him and kill him.....problem solved them no one will be able to harm you" he said giving you a sweet warm smile. You hugged him again.

"I'm having visions of him from the morning. I don't know why" you said.

"It's ok.... tomorrow we'll concern to a doctor ok" he said. You nodded.

"By the way Y/n, I'm sorry for what I did after we came back" he disappointedly said. You looked at him.

"It's not your fault. You just wanted to love me but.....but I'm the only problem....so I'm sorry" you said.