About You

(Jungkook's POV)

Ots really nice to talk with her. She is funny. But still it seems like she's hiding something. But I have to remember about the plan. I can't be too nice to her. I quickly have to do something.

"Hmm...are you done eating?" I asked her cleaning my hands.

"Yes"

"Ok let's go"

"Ok"

We both then came downstairs but as she was wearing heals she got disbalanced and was about to fall but I caught her.

It was such an awkward pose. Like the last post while dancing in a ball. I was holding her by her waist.

"Oh....umm....sorry and....thankyou"

"Welcome but be careful"

"Hmm"

Then we both seated in the car. I have never touched a girl like this. But I'm just doing all this for Taehyung. I took a deep breathe and started to drive.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking at me.

"Hmm...somewhere where there is no one. Only silence"

"Oh nice place to walk"

Yeah. Nice place. But to walk? Really?

I was driving I'm speed so we reached in just 15 minutes.

"Come on let's go" I parked the car.

"Oh my gooood. It's so beautiful Jungkook" she looked at me with her mouth open.

I laughed at her face.

"Let's walk" I said starting to walk.

"Hmm"

I noticed how she is looking everything. Like she never saw these things. These places.

"Have you ever came to places like this with you parents?" I asked her.

"Huh...uh...umm.." she didn't said anything but shooked her head. And looked down.

"Are--"

"Tell me something about yourself Jungkook" she asked changing the topic.

"Ask"

"Your girlfriend's name"

"I don't have one"

"Really?"

"Hmm. Why want to be mine?" I said teasing her.

"No"

"So--"

"Jungkook you and Taehyung are really closed right?" She again fitted me.

"Hmm" I nodded.

Now again I thought of speaking cuz she wasn't talking.

"Y/n--"

"Jungkook can I ask you something?"

"Y/n why are you cutting again and again?" I'm shouted on her.

She looked at me and then looked down.

"Sorry Jungkook. You can speak"

I sighed.

"Say what you want to ask"

"Umm....in the hospital you were so polite with me. And now when I'm here with you all. Your behaviour have changed. Like you don't like my presence. But Jungkook I didn't came by my own. You that right. Don't you---"

"Y/n Y/n Y/n. It's not like that. Actually we all are too possessive for Taehyung. So if something happens to him we all get in tension. He is our boy. So that time he was weak, hurt. And I can't see him like this. And all I was dependent on you. That you will save him. That's why I was so polite with you. And now he is all good. So I'm back to my original face. We all do what ever he tells us. So that's why. It's not like I have any bad intentions with you"

"Then Jungkook why did you......kissed me?"

Wait what's happening in my heart? Jungkook control. I can't fall for her. I have to do something.

"Why? Oh.....so that's the problem" she looked at me confused.

"What?"

"You liked it when I kissed you and that's why you asked me that right" I told her.

"No no--"

Before she could say something I pulled her towards me. And held her close to me by her waist.

"Jungkook--"

"Shh....I know you like me Y/n. Don't you?"

"No Jungkook please"

"You thought I'll like someone like you....never. I can find someone more better than you"

I was about to kiss her but she stopped struggling in my arms. I was confused. So I left her.

"Huh....let's proceed to walk" I walked 4-5 steps but stopped cuz she wasn't following me. I looked back. She was standing her looking down.

"Hyy lis---" my words were paused when she looked at me with watery eyes.

"I'm not lying Jungkook. I have no intention with you. I promise. I swear"

My heart ached for no reason. I hugged her. It's enough I can't do this anymore.

"I'm sorry. I'll never do this again"

She hugged me back.

"Jungkook please never do this you don't I--"

"Ok Y/n I'll not do this but on one condition"

She looked at me.

"What condition?"

"Tell me what you are hiding. Sometimes you behave strange. Tell me about...........................................................................................……….....................your past"