Saved A LIFE

(Y/n POV)

*RING*

Argghh...I woke up by the sound of my phone. It's ringing. It was from one of my friend,Tzuyu. I picked it up.

"Hello", I said in a little bit sleepy voice but I'm wondering why she called me at this time. It is 5:00am in the morning.

"Hello Y/n, come to the hospital fast it's an emergency."

"What! What emergency?" I wonder what happened.

"I'll tell you everything when you'll come, but come fast please." She was worried I can tell by her voice and this means something very very serious.

"Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes." And I hang up.

I got up from my bed and quickly got fresh, took my car keys and drove to the hospital. It doesn't took me too long to reach. When I parked my car and got out. There I saw my friend Tzuyu, I saw her face like she was about to cry or have been crying too much.

I ran into her and hugged her. And then she said, "Let's go Y/n, hurry" I nodded.

"Now tell me Tzuyu what happened."

"Y/n, my little brothe---" she started crying but I tried to handle her, to comfort her.

"Tell me Tzuyu, don't cry"

"Y/n, as you know that my family was going to another country by train and the timing was 5:30am." I nodded and mention her to walk.

She continued,"So we all did the packing and all and we're about yo leave. That time Minjun was playing with his ball outside my room and suddenly I don't know what happened and how. He fell from the stairs and his head got hit by the sharp edge of the glass table."

My eyes widen. I started running inside the hospital, to that little sweet boy and Tzuyu was also running. While running I asked her, "Tzuyu tell me one thing, there are many doctors in the hospital right now, then why you called me?"

Tzuyu said,"Doctors said they have to do a surgery but the doctors who do the surgery are not available so they can't. But then you came in my mind and I called you." I
nodded.

I wore my mask and my apron and went into the surgery room. In the middle of my I saw Tzuyu's parents. They came to me and said,"Doctor please help us. Our child-" Then I said "don't worry sir he'll be fine". And I went inside. There was the little boy, lying on the stretcher. One of the nurse said,"Doctor Y/n, please come on".

I told Tzuyu and her parents to wait outside, it's serious. And then the nurse closed the door. I started doing my job carefully. While doing the surgery, I saw my pieces of glass. I took them out. This little boy is just 5 years old and such a thing has happened.

There was only one thing in my mind that I have to save this boy. I know it will take atleast 3-4 hours because it was a brain surgery means serious and delicate.

*After 3-4 hours*

Done. I did the stitches and then I told the nurse to put some medicine on his legs and hands and give him a injection so that he can rest.

I came out of the room and saw Tzuyu and her parents. She and her mother were trying to comfort each other and her dad was walking in tension. Then Tzuyu saw me and came to me, hold my hands and asked,"What happened Y/n, where is he? Is he alright? Please tell me." I slightly smiled and put one of my hand on the shoulder and said,"Yrs Tzuyu he's alright. He is out of danger." They took a sigh of relief and thanked me. I told her dad about the medicines and they should take care of him.

And then I excused myself. When I went outside, it was already morning. It is about 8:55am so I went home, took a bath, ate my breakfast and went to the hospital.

Oh sorry everyone I forgot to give my intro. So I'm Y/F/N. I'm a surgeon in ID Hospital Korea, Seoul. I live alone as my parents have their own bussiness and they don't cared much about me but they helped me in my studies and that's why I'm a surgeon. I have 4 best friends- Tzuyu, Momo, Jihyo and the author😂. Yeah. Ok now bye bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyy guys, how are you all? I hope fine. So guys this was the first part and all about Y/n. The next part will be about Taehyung. I mean about BTS all members. So yeahh~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻
Thankyou byeee~~~💜💜