Beat

(Author's pov)

Taehyung walked towards her, grabbed her hair and dragged her to his room.

"NOW I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON....A LESSON OF HOW TO OBEY ME!!"

Taehyung was dragging her harshly. And the other were just at them. They couldn't do anything. They can't save her. Cuz if tgey even spoke anything means they are standing on their dead line.

She keep on shouting but no one helped her.

______________

(In Taehyung's room)

Taehyung threw her on the floor and locked the door. He picked her and slapped her multiple times....and then again threw her causing her head to come in contact with the sharp glass table and causing her head to bleed. He then again picked her and beated her several times.

"You wanted to see want I can do right....NOW SEE YOU FUCKING WHORE BITCH!!"

He punched her with his brass knuckles. Then he took his belt and started to hit her with that. She keep on shouting. Begging.

"Ahhh.....ahhhhh....I'm sorry Taehyung....please.....ahh leave meeee" she cried. Begged. But he didn't listened.

"It's..*hit*....too...*hit*..late..*hit*..I..*hit*..warned..*hit*...you..*hit*.... several..*hit*....times....*hit*...but..*hit*...you.....*hit*.. didn't..*hit*... listen...*hit*..to...*hit*..me...*hit*....and *he stops for a moment, help her face in his hands and sighed his nails* it's just the beginning...just wait and watch what I'll do to you" and then he started to beat her again and again and again.

_________________

(Downstairs)

They all were able to heard the noices....the shoutings.....the begging.....but they sat still. No even looking at each other.

"Why is deserving all this...she didn't knew that he was standing behind her" Hobi said in a low emotional tone.

"Shut up Hoseok....she deserves it.... Taehyung gave her warning but she still keeps on saying things to him" Suga said sternly.

"Enough....I'm going to my room" Hobi said standing up.

"Fucking sit down" Suga said.... annoyed.

"NO!"

"Stop defending her....she is nothing to you....she won't give you anything so fucking sit down" Suga in a low angry tone.

"Guys stop fighting....Hoseok sit....please" Namjoon said scolding them. So Hobi sat with his head low.

'Ahhhhhh' they heard a loud cry.

And then a bang followed by Taehyung coming downstairs with full anger. All the members got up. He threw all the food and broke all the table.

"NO ONE WILL COOK FOOD UNTIL I'LL TELL YOU TO AND NO ONE WILL GO TO THAT FUCKING ROOM AND TREAT HER. DON'T EVEN TALK TO HER. I'M WARNING YOU ALL!!!"

Everyone looked down and nodded. And with that Taehyung left with his car alone.

Without anyone knowing Jungkook slowly dragged Jimin in a corner.

"What happened Jungkook?"

"I'm hungry"

"But you know what Taehyung said right"

"Let's eat out without anyone knowing"

"What if Taehyung found out?"

"He won't....and if he even found he will not say anything to us....we both are his best"

Jungkook was insisting Jimin too much. So in the end Jimin lose.

"Ok fine but don't let them know about this"

"Hehe....ok let's go"

"Yayy let's go"

Little bit.....they both were happy and they sneakingly ran from under their nose. But when Jungkook started the car and sound was heard which made the hyung come out but before they could do something they both were already gone.

"Yaaaa these both--" Jin's lines were cut by Suga saying.

"Let them go....they are kids....I'm also going to sleep...byee"

And now only Jin, RM and J-hope were left.

*Sigh* "what shall we do now? Can't I see my Y/n-ie" jhope said.

"Nope Hoseok you can't.... remember Taehyung told us not to"

"But we can just stand at the door right"

"Don't be a fool hobi"

"But Jin---"

"J-hooooooooopppppppppe" Suga shouted. Calling him.

"Go he is calling you"

"Hmm byee"

"Byee" they both said.

"RM"

"Hmm"

"I saw......blood on his hands"

"I saw that too"

"Did he killed her?"

"No no.....don't say like this please"

"I just wish it's not true. Do you think...Taehyung have......locked the......door"

"I don't know"

"We can check the DOOR....right? Not her but the door"

"I think......yes we can"

"So let's go and check"

Then they both went upstairs but very carefully. What if Taehyung has done something on the way. Maybe a trap. But there wasn't any. So when they twisted the door knob slowly............yes it's locked.

They both sighed deeply.

"We can't do anything Jinnie"

"Hmm.....let's go"

"Hmm"

And they both left from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also read her ffs  DEEP_INSIDE_HOT

She also writes amazing ffs.

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻

Thankyou for reading💜💜