Start

(Jimin's pov)

So right now Jungkook is driving back to home and I'm sitting beside him. Taehyung's car is in front of us. I'm thinking like Jungkook is a pervert. Then I'm his dad. I have the most dirtiest mind in all members. So I can do much more. Taehyung doesn't like her so I have full right to touch her anywhere I want. Yeah I don't have a place for a girl in my heart but I'm still a pervert.

"Jimishiii~~~what are you thinking huh" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Nothing" but I smiled.

"Are thinking about.....?"

"Hmm" I nodded. "I'm thinking about the plan"

"Of course" he chuckled and a smirk firmed on his face as well as mine.

______________

(At home)

As soon as we reached. We looked at each other and smiled mischievously.

"Oh you are here" I saw Jhope. I kinda look sad. Oh then I remember the reason.

"Where is Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"In the medical room"

"Oh come Jimin"

"Taehyung you coming?" I asked him.

"No"

"Ok let's go Jungkook"

As we went there. I saw her on the went. Ouuuoooo.....she looks hurt. Jhope, Jin and RM was there.

"So how are you?" Jungkook asked her. Not looking at her but the things around.

"I'm o-okay"

"You could have treated yourself by yourself cuz you are a doctor too" Jungkook said and she looked down. I told him to also act cold towards her.

"It's ok Jungkook. He beated the shit out of her"

"Jimin" Jin hyung said. I chuckled.

I went towards Jungkook and we both smiled a bit.

"Y/n take this one. And Namjoon plzz fill this jug" Jin said. So RM hyung left.

I was continuously staring at her and I think she felt me staring so she looked up at me. I smirked and winked at her. She made a confused face and looked away. Nobody saw me. I looked at Jungkook to do his job and I left from there.

________________

(Your pov)

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in a different room. I looked to my left to see Jin oppa sitting there.

"Oppa" my voice was too low but still he heard me.

"Oh you are awake"

He helped me to sit. After a while. Joonie oppa and hobi oppa came. We were talking, a D hobi oppa was too worried about me when I heard something. Maybe someone have come.

"J-hope I think they have come"

"Hmm"

"Go check on them"

Hobi oppa took a deep breathe "ok"

"Who has come Jin oppa?"

"Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook"

Oh shit. Taehyung. His name always make me uncomfortable. Chills down my spine.

And then Hobi oppa came with Jimin and Jungkook. Thank god he is not here.

"So how are you?" Jungkook asked me. He wasn't looking at me.

"I'm o-okay" shit why am I shuttering.

"You could have treated yourself by yourself cuz you are a doctor too" Jungkook said and I looked down. What happened to him. Why is he talking to me like this. I thought he will be good to me but.

"It's ok Jungkook. He beated the shit out of her" Jimin said. What Jimin too.

"Jimin" Jin oppa said defending me.

Then Jin oppa told me to take so.e medicine and told Joonie oppa to fill the jar.

I was able to feel someone staring at me. I looked at Jimin. He smirked and winked at me. I looked away in confusion. Like what the hell is wrong with him. Why did he winked. And after that he left.

I wonder why joonie oppa is taking too long. I looked at Jungkook to see him already staring at me. He is poking his inner cheek. Looking straight into my eyes. His stare is giving me shivers. Is he looking at me with anger. Jimin and Jungkook, they both are pervert.

"Here" joonie oppa said with water. Something is wrong. There is a tension on his face.

"Jin I need to talk to you in private"

"Ok" he they left. I took my pills but I didn't realized that...........

Shit. Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻
Thank you💜💜