Suspicious

(Your pov)

I woke up by someone splashing water on my face. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook. His face too close to me that I got scared and I.

"AHHHHHH" I shouted and sat up. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I was waking you up"

"You could have called me or have shaken me"

"If you don't got up like that then I would have to do something else, that's why I put water straight"

"Are you--" my words were cut when I felt something on my right cheek. He...........................kissed me. Suddenly that scene played in my mind.

"Arghhh... don't.....don't do......like this....please.....it's....it's..."

"Shh don't talk and let's go Taehyung is very angry" I whispered in my ear. I got chills when the said that Taehyung is very angry.

"B-But why?" I asked in a low tone.

"Cuz you didn't woke up early and cleaned the house and make the breakfast. He saw Jin hyung doing all that. And cuz it's your duty to do it but you didn't so he is very angry. And he called you down. So....get ready.....for some beatings"

Oh shit. What's the time? I looked at the time and it's 9 am. ALREADY?! Fuck I'm gone now.

Jungkook then pulled me by my arm. And started to dragged me.

"I don't like to waste time" he said seriously and dragged me downstairs. I saw Taehyung there. Sitting with full anger. Jungkook threw me in his feet.

"She's here"

"Good Jungkook and now I want everyone to leave. Immediately"

Obeying him. Everyone left. And now it was only me and him.

I slowly looked at him. To see a hunter in his hand. He then got up and beated me.

(Jungkook's POV)

I would hear her voice. Crying, begging for mercy. But if he is angry. No one dares to stop him. Not even me. All of us were standing outside the house. All the hyungs were standing together but Jimin was with me.

When I remember what she said when I kissed her cheek.

"Arghhh... don't.....don't do......like this....please.....it's....it's..."

Was she trying to tell e something? I told this to Jimin.

"Ohh...you kissed her?" He said in a low voice. Teasing me.

"Yeah so what? She slept with you. You think I don't think that you haven't done something"

He smiled. "I....licked her lips"

"WHAAAT?!" And we both laughed.

"What's so funny?" Suga hyung asked us.

"Nothing" Jimin said.

Again I set my voice on low.

"But you know what....when today I kissed her. She was so scared. Like.....she even tried to tell me something but just fitted her. Do you think something is---"

"Yes Jungkook something IS fishy. Cuz last night also I remember her face when I beated her" Jimin said rubbing his chin.

"Oh ok.................wait......what?!"

"Yes I beated her cuz she slapped me man" he said stomping his feet.

"She even slapped him in the hospital. Remember?"

"Hmm" he nodded.

"Do you think we should investigate about her?" I asked Jimin. He looked at me slowly frowned.

"Nah~ I think we should continue to torture her more then we both will ask her"

"Ok but I think something is haunting her"

"Hmm....maybe her Past"

"Yeah maybe"

"But how will we ask her? What if she doesn't want to tell us?"

"You have a fucking sharp mind. Think by yourself"

"Hmm" we both thought.

"Hyy Jimin. We will scare her"

"What if she didn't with this plan?"

"Arghhhhh.....why are you like this?" Now my voice got higher.

"What?" He was just standing. Secretly signalling me to calm down cuz hyungs are looking at us. So I calmed down.

"Is something happening between you two?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Ani ani.....we are brothers" and we both hugged each other.

"Ya Namjoon-ah.... something is fishy between them" Jin hyung said.

"Hmm" he nodded.

"It's nothing. Believe us" Jimin said.

"Believing maknae line is the biggest mistake ever" Suga hyung said.

"Oh hyung I'm tell you it's nothing" I told them.

"As you say" Suga hyung said while sitting on the couch.

After a bit Taehyung came out and sat in this car and drove off.

"Well Jimin, then let's do as we planned"

"Hmm ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻

Thankyou💜💜