Truth or Dare?

"Jungkook not today, I'm sleepy. I told you play day is tomorrow" Taehyung said with his half eyes closed.

"No hyung....look everyone did slept right" Jungkook asked. Everyone was shooting their heads but Sugar oppa was just sitting. I nodded. Yes I did slept too much that I'm not sleepy.

Jungkook noticed me nodding and gave me a this look.

"That's my Y/n" he said and Taehyung's eyes fully opened

"That's my Y/n" he said and Taehyung's eyes fully opened. He looked at Jungkook like 'really Jungkook'. I smiled at their behaviour.

"Ok start" hobi oppa said.

"Wait let me clear one thing guys. The person on which the cap side will land will have to choose truth or dare. And the person in front will give the dare" Jungkook explained. Oh so we are playing truth and dare. Wait-- TRUTH AND DARE!!!!! I looked that who is sitting in front of me. I got a relief when I saw joonie oppa in front of me. I smiled in happiness but that was destroyed in a second when Jimin said.

"RM hyung let's exchange our places"

"Ok" and oppa even listened to him. Seriously oppa. Before getting up joonie oppa smirked at me. But why? I tilted my head in confusion. Then Jim in sat in front of me and when I looked at him.

I literally choked on my own saliva on the was he was looking at me

"Oh Y/n are you ok?" Joonie oppa patted my back.

"Yes oppa thankyou" I said and didn't dared to look up again.

"Start now" Suga oppa said.

(Btw....here is everyone sitting. RM and J-hope, Jin and Suga, Tae and JK, you and Jimin)

Jungkook spinner the bottled. And it landed on Suga oppa and Jin oppa.

"Hahaha" everyone cheered.

"Yoongi-a choose" Jin oppa said. Oooooo I'm excited.

"Truth" Suga oppa smiled.

"Hmm.......are you a vampire or a cat?" Jin oppa asked. Not gonna lied me and hobi oppa bursted in laugh. And fell on Jungkook while laughing. I glanced at Taehyung to see him glaring at me. I immediately stopped and sat straight.