Estral Ever'reiyn: LXXV

Start from the beginning

"Kill him Hrabbaz!" Yalah shouted at the giant who was now leaping off the stage to get closer. Estral glanced behind him, the once numerous cultists had been reduced to very few though they were now starting to get up groggily, all of them eyeing him. Ok maybe running was the right idea. The giant named Hrabbaz charged. He reached a hand onto his back pulling out a large studded morning star.. Ugh.. Estral hated morning stars, nasty business but looked like he was about to get hit by one. He jumped right and then left. The first strike thrown his way came at his face. Estral batted it aside with his sword and stabbed the giant in the chest; the blade didn't sink very deep before the morning star came swinging again. Estral flipped his left sword and struck it into the ground behind him. He leaned over on his back using the sword as an anchor and let the attack fly over his head, the edges of the mace missing his nose by a mere inch.

"Ah!" Estral flipped his right leg over and spun his whole body around the anchored sword; he summoned an echo to run forward and stand on the opposite side of Hrabbaz's body. "Take this you gurley mut!" He slashed one sword to the face, getting a shallow cut and then another across the leg. The morning star hit his right arm but he was able to brace himself at the last second. "Fuck!" he yelled in pain being sent sideways with tremendous force. He stabbed his blades into the ground and pushed off of them circling around making two more jabs. *Evcsseeshnk* He swiped again. The giant swung slowly but strong while he danced and dodged making rapid strikes. A cultist jumped on his back literally, riding him like a donkey Estral threw his right sword with pristine accuracy but watched it get parried by a second man who entered Hrabbaz's left side. He was tall and elegant, dressed in fine leather clothes and held a rapier at his side. Estral reached up and grabbed the cultist by the hair, yanking her off he hurled her at the two attackers while he spun around and deflected two spears from another group of cultists. He slashed one spear in half and then kicked them in the chest before slitting the throat of the other. *Evcsseeshnk* He didn't have much time to rest before they were back on him Hrabbaz charged him like a bull but the echo he has sent earlier caught him in the back, suddenly it was a more even fight the echo held Hrabbaz and this new swordsman at bay while Estral killed three more cultist and threw another one at a remaining group. Turning on his heel Estral charged Hrabbaz's back sinking a spear he had stolen into a chink in his large plate armor.

"Agh! You fucking!" Hrabbaz tried to lash out and grab him but he was too fast ducking out of the way he engaged one on one combat with the new swordsman each blow was met by a parry. "Kill something Javevu! Jeski get him!" Hrabaz roared at a darker woman who was running. Hrabbaz cried in agony still dealing with just one echo. Estral grinned ready to up the score. Javevu made a rapid strike to his left ribs managing to pierce the scale mail Estral grunted but kept fighting he disliked not having a second blade.

"DIIIEEE!" Estral turned his attention to a screaming cultist who was charging at him holding a large khopesh. He kicked Javevu in the chest and knocked his sword aside before grabbing the cultists rist and stabbing them through the throat.

"Thanks! I need this." Estral yelled his vision had definitely turned red now while he began praying. He twisted the khopesh from the cultist's grip. He ran forward making use of the thicker blade to bounce Javevu's rapier aside, strike after strike they matched each other in harmony this man was nearly as good as one of the others he killed earlier, but that one he caught off guard.

"Quite the swordsman.. Ever'reiyn. Tell me, who taught the pampered twat to fight? Hm?" Javevu spat in a pitched irritating voice. Estral roled his eyes and ducked as Hrabbaz swung a morning star over his head, he quickly drew a semicircle with his feet to evade an oncoming cultist brandishing a dagger spinning around them only to kick them into the crowd of blades. Estral let instinct take over seeing red in every direction.