Asher Exitium: LXVII

Zacznij od początku

"Alekz." Asher grabbed the drunk's arm and shook it a bit. The soldier was a little slow but narrowly he came to look at what Asher was staring at, the head turned a little on its side creepily he thought. Alekzandr raised Segiri and racked the action.

*Chn-flink*

Asher gave the drow figure a stern look, it didn't matter, the thing looked more amused than threatened.

"Yes?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Asher reached for one of his swords.

"Go in the other direction?" Alekzandr suggested.

"Oh absolutely! I got a feeling we both know who that is." Asher pulled the left rein and pushed the cart left a little bit early. The entity in the distance held a hand up, as if he needed anymore hints Asher could see the design of a very intricate dagger in the drow's grasp.

"Let's take another way to the uh.. Manor comrade-" Alekzandr stopped dead in his tracks Asher tackled him to the right sliding down an alleyway.

"I smell it too." The two of them rolled for a second, Asher ducking his body. He looked up to see the back of their cart smoking with something. Either fire or something more.. Sinister.

"The cart!" Alekzandr cried, the Rushiki held up an empty flask and rolled his eyes. Asher wanted to roll his head. He got a good look at the runaway cart, a figure hopped into the driver's seat and pulled the reins bringing the whole thing to a stop. Like a scene out of a play the figure steadily stepped out blue hands gripped the side of the cart and lowered itself to the ground short silver hair parted out of the way for a slightly menacing looking face. Asher backed up a bit, now back on his feet they had dove into an alleyway, honestly not the best idea in hindsight Asher admitted, but it was what they had to work with. The drow was dressed in leather and cotton clothes, light armor resembling that of a rogue's attire. He austasiosly held his head up smiling at Asher and his friend. Behind the drow, he spotted the smoke had stopped. Asher frowned. Did this fucker just get them out of their cart? Was he gonna steal their cart?

"Hey buddy can I have my cart back?" Asher held out his hands.

"As much as I don't show respect for anyone Asher, I recommend showing respect here." pfft respect? 'Who needed respect?' Asher wondered.

"I.. don't need this cart." The drow sneered seemingly a little taken aback, that was good he thought, keep him a little confused.

"Cool! Why are you bothering us?" Asher was playing with fire, but hell was he going to at least get some funny lines in if he was going to die. "What have I done? Need me to state my name, rank and intention? Exitium, Commander.. and Destruction."

"You've given my.. Employers a bit of a headache lately, of course they are all calling for your head. However, I like to play with my food." The innocent murderer jested.

"Were.. oddly in the middle of public sir. Couldn't you do this another time, like when we're in the sewers again?" Asher asked. Honestly this was just poor timing. His mind began to race, the walls.. They were nearly fifty feet high, so scaling them wasn't an option, Alekzandr was behind him, a rusty old soldier not someone he could leave behind. His eyes darted around a nearby trashcan.. The metal looked thin if he slashed at it and then timed a good spell from Alekz it could drench the innocent murder, what to do what was he supposed to do?

"Ha you think I care.. How adorable." Adorable? Asher thought, he could at least buy him dinner first.

"Honestly I don't care either Asher, he's just talking to us I guess."

"So.. you've come to bother two.. Out of the seven people your employers want, do I have that right?" Asher prodded, he wanted to see the reactions of this 'hunter' if what Riu said was right he knew all too well about creatures who played with their food.