"You're too easy." The soldier's voice growled from behind Urstul. Asher leaped over stepping on Urstul's head making stabs and slashes cutting Urstul's armor down a peg.

"The hell? What was-" Urstul got a mouth full of lighting, Alekzandr chugging vodka behind her while he was shooting. She stabbed his stomach where the knife went in sinking her blade deep in the man. "Bah!" Urstul swung his arm hitting Adleth in the nose, knocking her to the side. She jumped to her feet instantly. "AGH!" Urstul yelled, purple lighting filled the room hitting the Zhentarim fuck like a wagon, Adleth turned to see an injured Markos on the floor weakly holding up his trident lighting shooting from it his eyes were burning with anger. Adleth grinned, spinning back for another attack.

*Evcsseeshnk*

Asher was a whirlwind. He somersaulted blocking strikes before countering them faster than Adleth thought an armored soldier could possibly move. She rejoined the fight mimicking what Asher did. Herod let off so many spells and blasts you couldn't keep track. Sure Riu was supporting them from the back, Adleth could tell that much but.. Urstul's real problem was Alekzandr. The drunk russian was laughing maniacally as he let off explosion after explosion.

"HAHA! Not Comrade, you look a little- cold! Would you like some heat to help?" Ray's of frost were melted by follow- up scorching bolts. Fire surrounded the already pretty burned guy while he simply fought for his life. "Kever ont! No wait- Lordakr aya raketa!" Urstul made a desperate attack. He released his arm back and threw the great sword it spun in the air right at Alekzandr's face.

"Freaking spell casters!" Urstul roared.

"ROAR!"Andraste sprung from nowhere, her lion form catching the great sword in its jaw. Adleth smiled going back to attacking the now unarmed man. She took note of where Asher.. Or the Asher's were attacking. There were three of them now; Echoes of himself attacking Urstul from all directions though Urstul did backhand one into shattering.

"Actually I've only recently learned how to use magic! I'm mostly just a fighter.. Though you don't know what that means because it's from the voices in my head.. But I did learn how to cast magic-" Markos started talking in a hyperactive manner. Adleth witnessed more lighting shoot from his trident hitting Urstul, despite being on the ground and heavily injured the fucking cultist was still making witty quips. "And Cthulhu always told me. Don't learn magic because you'd be too stupid with magic and honestl-" Markos couldnt continue because Urstul began screaming in anger trying to kill everything around him

Adleth lunged. She dug her blade into his right and her second sword into the chink she made earlier. Urtul brought his hand up to try and swat her away but she mimicked the actions Herod had been using to avoid being hit, it was her one skill. Reflective muscles, the ability to mimic movements. She spun around his head to avoid his grasp. Taking a note from Asher. She twisted the blades pushing off one another with strength she didn't know she had. She put a foot on Urstul's knee and another on Asher's chest, kicking off both of them she split the man in half creating a giant blood eagle. Crimson liquid sprayed everywhere littering the ground with a sludging ooze. The body fell backwards, a shocked look permanently on Urstul's face while he fell to the ground. Blood shot upward like a geyser painting the ceiling red.

"Yeah.. we can definitely kill ya." Adleth whispered.

"W- no! You stained the clo.. Oh that's right he doesn't have one." Adleth rolled her eyes with Markos still giving funny lines while he was probably in need of medical attention.

"Markos hold still!" Riu yelled from the back, Adleth started over, Riu's blue eyes full of worry while she began bandaging the cultist up. The cute Aasimar pushed her arms together, holding out her hands to speak. "Sit tibi cura angeli, medicas adhibere manus." Riu breathed carefully, runes appeared in front of her hands over Markos's body. Adleth got an eye full of mystical symbols while his wounds closed before her. She once again silently thanked the cleric. Cause she knew damn well she wasn't going to publicly thank the cleric. "All of you group up so I can heal you too." The party got together allowing Riu to speak another incantation to fix them. Adleth couldn't help but notice the darting expression the Aasimar held on her face while she looked around the destroyed room. Something to ask about later she noted.