"That one." Andraste pointed at the center ship the large oak bent planks and purple sails Adleth frowned; she couldn't notice any real difference in the detector with that specific ship.. Men bustled by them rubbing shoulders and trying to make their ways through the docks. In the distance Adleth saw an array of other ships. But she was confident these were the ones with the nimblewright.

"If you say so.." Adleth remarked. At the ramp leading to the ship she could see a man probably.. Mid thirties standing with crossed arms and a sword at his hip, he was guarding the entrance.

"Excuse me sir?" Adleth was jostled out of her thinking as Andraste approached the ramp. Andraste climbed up the ramp and tried to walk past the man. "I just want to see some of your cargo-"

"I told ye, the watch has already approved of it. If you aren't a crew member, get off the ship." Andraste continued arguing with the guy. Adleth rolled her eyes. She didn't want to approach and give away her association.. Especially if she was going to sneak aboard. Andraste returned with an irritated expression.

"It's no good. The man wont let us on." Andraste muttered.

"Then we gotta sneak on board.. You turned into a horse.. Can you do anything else?" Adleth had heard stories of druids.. Able to shape themselves into creatures they had once seen. Andraste paused for a second and nodded. It felt like milliseconds as she watched Andraste plummet in height and size. On the ground Adleth watched a small white mouse scurry up her leg. "Well that's one way to do it.." she chuckled. Adleth moved through the crowd of passersby until she was just near the ramp though still hidden. "Go!" the mouse scurried off her leg bounding through the people and right up the ramp. Wow this could work some actually investigation-

"Oh no you dont!" The man grabbed the mouse and threw it into the crowd angrily. "I know how disease spreads from you vile things.. Nothing's getting past my eye." god damnit. Adleth thought, now what were they supposed to do? Their little sneakings took nearly ten minutes. This was miserable.

"Hello Non-believer!" Adleth groaned, and the bad stuff just kept coming. Adleth turned around to see a full form Andraste looking mildly upset in the distance, near her she saw the rest of the party only freshly arrived. They probably took the time to walk all the way here.. Didn't they? She made her way to the group.

"Wow you look like shit." Asher commented. "What the hell have you been doing all this time?" Adleth rolled her eyes.

"Jello shots and wild sex what else." she pointed to the central ship behind her. "That ship has the nimblewright. The detector proves it.. The question is how do we get on board?"

"So we got to sneak onto that ship huh?" Asher began rubbing his chin. Or at least tried.. Seeing how he was wearing a mask.

"I see.. maybe four on the deck of the ship." Herod whispered. "The guy guarding it, and besides that not much no one seems to be going in or out of the damn thing. I'll sneak on board."

"And. if someone catches your loud ass?" Adleth inquired.

"..Eldritch blast?"

"Herod!" Riu yelled. Great. Their best idea involved potentially more violence.. This.. wasn't good. Adleth started looking around.. What could they use.. How could they get on board?

"Markos." Asher sounded slightly reverbeous behind his mask. "Start making a scene.. Try and distract that guy guarding the ship you've got your cult. When he does that-"

"I'll sneak aboard." Adleth finished. "This is a plan."

"Adleth, how is the detector going?" Alekzandr asked through a burp. That man was probably already drunk. Adleth thought.