Herod Westwood: LIV

Start from the beginning

"Well, comrade, a thief is always.. Useful." Alekzandr sounded pretty disapproving.

"About as useful as a Drunk." Adleth replied, Herod smirked a little. The case's door swung open revealing a litany of bottles..

"Potions." Asher affirmed. Hell he was right, they had actually gotten their hands on potions.. A single elixir could range from seventy to hundreds of dragons.. And dragons weren't something they had in spare, though there was one rumour in Waterdeep that an old lord stashed away nearly a million dragons somewhere. Probably just folk lore to excite stupid adventuerers at the yawning portal. Herod reached in pulling out two of the potions while Asher did the same. Assembled on the table he counted around nine potions in total on top of that there was some unknown.. Powdery substance in three small pouches. Some gnarly green root, and this odd black sap that Herod felt as if he had seen before.

"This was in the waggon, not really useful as of right now." Asher held an open box with three distinct objects in it, a large iron rod with tubes running off it, a silk rope, and a large blue vat.

"Hold on.." Adleth remarked, "That's a poisoner's kit." Adleth rushed over reaching into the box she grabbed the blue vat. "Oh I am so keeping this."

"That is strange.." Alekzandr declared. "I.. have seen this kind of potion before.. Red bead going back and forth.. My friends.. We have some healing potions." Herod reached out gripping one of the four red potions, a gorgeous crimson hue with what seemed like a whirlpool at its center bouncing a bead of air back and forth across it. Potions of healing..

"This is a greater healing potion." Markos held up one of the two other red potions except one.. Held such a bigger bead at its center, shit Markos was able to identify that. "There's two of them.. Asher? You want one?" he offered one of the larger elixirs to Asher who steadily accepted.

"Never really know when you might need to pop one of these suckers." Asher jested. Herod agreed and took one of the healing potions. In total there were four vials of healing, two vials of greater healing, and three other elixirs that had yet to be identified. He picked up the black sap on the counter, it was wrapped in a little parchment paper yet still visible.

'Its a drug! From death, head willow trees!' Herod grinned at Vulity's voice, he had a leg up on everyone when it came to the identification. He pocketed the sap carefully in its baggie.

"Potions of healing can hurt like a bitch." Alekzandr scoffed, "They physically repair you.. At such a rate well, trust me whatever it feels like going at you? It's going to feel like leaving you." That made enough sense to Herod, it was a pretty basic analysis of magic.

"What are these two?" Andraste spoke up pointing to the final two potions.. Hold on, Herod thought, weren't there three remaining elixir's? Why were there only two? He gave a good look at the two remaining potions, a bright blue elixir, and a harsh orange one brimming in their egg shaped bottles. He gripped one staring at it intently.

"This.. is a potion of growth." Herod announced holding the orange potion. "Doubles your size and weight for a while.. Pretty useful at times." He slipped the potion into his pocket calling dibs. Adleth was next grabbing the blue elixir.

"Potion of diminution.." the elf whispered. "It's essentially the opposite of that one." Adleth also pocketed the potion but again to little objections since they were all getting something.

"You know your potions." Asher remarked.

"I used to transport them for some.. Less than savory people, let's put it like that." Herod rolled his neck while Andraste grabbed the large alchemist kit in the box.