This time, he mentioned the date and time which made it sound so real.

He said she called him by 2am in the morning, and was confessing her feelings to him and all.
Jasmine didn't really feel it as much as she did the first time tho but as usual, congratulations was all she had to say.

He then sent a voice note saying it was all a joke.

They talked much about music that night as they both loved music and he told her about an artist who had the same name with him.

SANTAN DAVE.

He said he admired him so well.
He asked if she would like to listen to one of his music and she said she would love to.
He then recommended one of his songs to her.
"How I met my ex"

She immediately went to her apple music to download the song and she listened to it immediately.

It was a seven minute song.

He told her it was Dave's songs he listened to to during the lockdown period, phora also and others he won't disclose because he didn't like sharing the artist he loved with others.

Selfish much huh?

She was surprised he listened to phora because that was the artist she listened to a lot before she met him.

She listened to most of Santan's songs, and she slept off on them.

This vibe continued between them for two days.

The third day, she went out to see one of her male friend and for some reason, she just wanted to be with Dave.

She called him and asked him where he was and he said he was home.
She told him she was coming over and he had no issue with that.
He was already outside when she came so there was no need for knocking.
She sat down beside him and they began to converse.

She asked him to teach her how to make Tik Tok videos since he was quite popular on Tik Tok but it didn't go well as she didn't understand a thing he was saying.
She saw videos like "how to make her miss you through text" on his "for you" page.

Wow.

So that was the kind of videos he was watching?

Well it was really working tho if he had been following their tips.
She observed that he was always online on his phone but he would use forever to reply to her text.

Most times, he went as far as claiming not to have data.

She asked if he had listened to the voice notes she sent few days ago and his response to her was that he totally forgot that she sent him voice notes.

Woah!
So after pouring out all her mind in a VN, it meant nothing to him?
She didn't say shit.

The weather changed like it wanted to start raining.
She asked him to see her off but he arrogantly told her that he wasn't going nowhere because his aunt came around and she could call him anytime to ask where some certain things were.

He walked her off to the spot where they would get a cab but none seemed to be stopping for them.

She asked him a question but he ignored her, acting like she wasn't there.
Making her look and feel stupid.
A cab finally stopped for them and he didn't even care to say bye.
While she was seated in the cab, she began to think about her life.

Dave was always with his phone, Online but he would never text Jasmine.
She was the last person to text him on their chat but she got home and saw that he hadn't replied, and he was with his phone while they were together, Online.

He didn't even care to ask if she got home safely.

This was when Jasmine began to realise how stupid she had become for Dave, for Love.
Indeed, love is blind.

She would send a long message to Dave and he would reply with just an emoji.

She couldn't continue being this stupid.
She was mostly, if not always the one calling him.
That day, she realized that he never texted her first, he just replied to all her messages.

She deleted their conversation, unfollowed him, cleared his name from all her search history on all social media platforms, deleted his phone number, and deleted his pictures.

In the process of deleting the chat, she came across one of their conversations.

While she read through, she could remember brushing her teeth that morning and Dave was already making her smile and they were having a goofy argument.

[Jasmine]
But seriously Dave we're gon' stay in Paris when we get married.
I feel like Paris is a very beautiful city and like they say, its a city of love.
Our love won't be able to contain the city sef😅
I'm going to have two kids, a boy and a girl
And I'm also going to have a fashion house there.

[Dave]
I've told you Jasmine, we're going to live in England not Paris.
That's where I'm going to be playing and getting paid.
But yunno
I'm going to be extremely rich, getting paid every week.
So we can have a house in different countries if you wish
It'll be nothing to me then.

[Jasmine]

So I should leave you in England for all those London girls to take you away from me yeah?
That's not even happening.
Its either you stay with me in Paris or we travel back and forth together.

[Dave]
Aww, so somebody loves me this much?
The only way you can make me stay with you in Paris is if you give me 7 kids tho
No more, no less
That's all I ask from you😌

[Jasmine]
Don't worry, just stay in England.
Who has that strength to push 7 times?
Dave I can see you don't like me😂
I'm following your mama's footsteps boy, two is enough!!

She laughed at the messages she read.

They were just two young dumb kids who had a lot of fantasies and thought they would ever have a chance of being together in their life.

"Now, he has changed." she muttered to herself.

She was tired of all this one sided love, she had to move on!

End of Chapter nineteen💫💜
Do you think this was a good decision made by Jasmine?
Hope you've been enjoying this so far babies💫💜
Don't forget to vote,share, and tell your friends about this book✨