"So are we buying from that guy or?" Herod questioned the room, Riu rolled her eyes keeping her hood up as she passed by them, dead set to just go to her room.

"Read a room Herod, we'll worry about that later." Adleth responded, Riu grabbed the door handle for the upstairs, so neatly tucked away in the back it was hard to find if you weren't looking for it.

"I'll be in my room" Riu whispered, bounding up the steps to the creaking door, the only audible noise in the whole building. She collapsed, swinging the door of her room open and she collapsed on her bed consumed by memory. Darnit, why did she have to drink that thing? Why did it have to show her that?! Riu felt anger swell in her, every few seconds it subsided, switching away from her to either grief or joy. The memory was still so nice, yet.. She hated feeling it all the same. Riu pulled her knees up to her chest and simply thought for a while. Outside she heard mild banging.

"Lift from the knees dumbass!" Herod's voice hissed.

"I'm trying to grip his head Herod just get him to his room!" Markos shot back. Outside Riu could have sworn she heard a groaning Alekzandr. The fool probably drank a bit more and now had to be hauled to his room. Shit it was getting dark outside. How long had she been dwelling in her room? She wasn't really sure but she shrugged it off. Hey.. founders day was coming up, that would be fun. Crap.. Riu felt tears cascade down, her parents loved founders day, why couldn't she think of anything without thinking of them! It was too damned cliche at this point. Riu rocked back and forth as she summoned her familiar, Kuro the cute black and blue dragon hopped around the bedroom trying to lick various surfaces. Riu giggled, Kuro looked back at her trying to communicate feelings of intrigue and sorrow.

"Its ok Kuro.. I'm.. I'm fine.." She whispered in response. Her dragon was so cute, she should be using him more just.. Riu always forgot to bring him out. Minutes passed as she pet her dragon, until she could suddenly hear rhythmic tapping above her.. Alekzandrs room. "Oh god is he dancing?" Riu commented her will was mostly back now, shoot this past day has been crud for her. A door opened, and slowly closed letting her hear some murmurs... Markos's voice. Riu shook her head and held out her arms letting Kuro leap into them for a snuggle. Such a damned good boy. "You're a good boy! Who's a good boy?" Riu asked her dragon she scratched the bottom of his chin, exciting a happy reaction. "You are.." She felt her confidence slowly returning.

*Knock*

Riu gazed up at her door as someone knocked on it. "Hey Riu w- Oh shit, god stupid-" Riu cringed a litle as Markos struggled with the lock finicking with it she got up to open the door before it swung open. Behind it Riu saw Herod holding a set of lock picks shrugging at a happy Markos. "I was won.." Markos paused as he looked at her, she wasn't sure what to think, his purple eyes fixed on her and a state of intrigue danced in them. "Wow.." Markos remarked, his voice just a tad mocking. "You look like shit." Riu nearly lept off her own bed to hit the half-elf. "Whats up?" Riu paused, he.. Didn't he wasn't.. She turned to Herod who seemed to have a look of bemusement on his face.. He was near Markos but seemed to make no move to stop him.

"I.. I'm fine." She lied with a smile on her face. "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Riu." Markos's tone was deadly calm, Riu felt the need to rub her eyes as she looked up, his purple eyes stared back at her for once his voice sounded.. Consistent. Riu looked over at her familiar dismissing him for the next conversation. "I've.. faced down Elder gods, great old ones, hell, a lot of things. Many of them tried to lie to me, and failed. Do you think you can?" Riu raised her head and she met Herod's green eyes. No. wait. What? Riu blinked a few times, green eyes stared back at her. Herod had now sat down on a nearby seat but Markos.. Standing in the doorway, the little feminine half of craziness. The Purple eyed crazed boy of eldritch design his eyes.. Purple no more. They were green.