Markos Amanodel: XXXVIII

Začít od začátku

"For some reason.. I highly doubt that." Alekzandr replied, he took a seat at a nearby table. He studied the coin seeing one side of it; 

 He studied the coin seeing one side of it; 

"Oh come on, he's practically a trap." Adleth shouted, "You do not. Need to be scared of him." Markos nodded in agreement trying to get the rest of the party to trust him. Wait what was a trap?

"Markos.. If you don't want me to question you.. And put them on." Herod strolled over to him, his green eyes fixed on the cultist. "Take six shots of vodka." He poured them. 'Wait, did I just call myself a cultist?' Markos thought.

"Ok! I don't see how having someone who can summon elder magic and who knows what else get drunk could become a problem!" Markos joked as he laid out six shots on the bar. Markos ignored a voice which told him to kill Herod and downed the shots of vodka. Markos shook his head as a light buzz came over him.

'Whoah.. Maybe killing isn't right.. Like..' it was an odd feeling as a voice in his head seemed to get drunk in place of Markos, the buzz was hard and hit Markos like a truck but he simply doubled over and nodded. He could still see around him, that's all that mattered.

"Holy shit he actually did it." Adleth scoffed, Markos looked over at Herod who nodded happily slipping the necklace on. Even Alekzandr looked impressed before putting on his own necklace. Adleth and Asher put on the necklaces, though they seemed less impressed and more trying to save themselves from being annoyed. It wasn't until Markos's eyes met the gaze of Riu in which he realized he had a problem. Riu's pretty figure looked at him and she smiled softly. Those big blue eyes looked malicious for a second.

"I'll put this on if you give me a hug." Riu vowed, though Markos was currently being taken aback by the still six shots of vodka. Riu opened her arms, seriously? That's what she wanted? Why couldn't she be straight forward? Like.. wanting to stab him or something. Markos considered just calling her a whore non-believer.

"Begone thot!" Herod yelled, Markos ignored him.

"I.. will be real, I got these to save your lives.. So.. there's no real detriment to me if you don't wear them!" Markos replied, however his words were shaky and Markos felt awkward being asked to do something so simple. Riu pouted.

"So you're saying I can't have a hug?" Riu insisted though she seemed to be looking down at him now. Markos looked around the room in frustration gritting his teeth, Markos swept a tuft of hair behind his ear before staring at the ground.

"You.. you can have a hug.. For a second.." Markos surrendered, Riu rushed forward grabbing him and pulling him in as he awkwardly tried to hug her back. 'This is death right..' he asked to himself. It was hard though he felt like he was both being pushed away and pulled to her. "Ok! Hug's over! Put the necklace on and save your life!" Markos tried some brief attempts to break away before he was finally allowed to pull away from Riu who looked happy while he felt his face heat up rapidly, red and embarrassed.