Asher Exitium: XXXV

Start from the beginning

"Dammit.. Nim." Valetta turned to the priests near her, "Please send word to Nim that we need to chat.." One of the taller looking Priests scurried off and Asher gave a look to his associates.

"How about we meet this.. Nim." Asher inquired though he could feel in his voice, he wasn't asking, he was telling. Valetta looked slightly annoyed yet nodded all the same, the nearby waterfall was the only sound to punctuatie their silence.

"Right away.." Valetta muttered the dark sky outside was slowly getting dimmer as they approached nightfall, Valetta turned around and led Asher along with his associates through the Temple of Gond. Asher had tried his best to take in the workshop the first time he was there, it looked like something his father would love, Vestus was a damned good smith and he'd probably wipe the floor of anything these guys could make. Though He thought.. He would probably not join their strange religion. He was led to the back of the temple for a long and arduous walk. "Up here.." Valetta sounded done, which didn't make Asher any more sympathetic for her, this place with a Nimblewright killed two kids, and ruined another's life. As far as Asher was concerned the place could burn to the ground. Perhaps he would make sure it did. Valetta walked up the steps leading the party to the roof of the temple; they were located on the left hand side of the temple, pacing over the skyline to the front of the place. Asher couldn't help but admire the skyscape. Smaller buildings surrounded the house of inspired hands, temples, and shops in every direction. Asher could see the waterline of the sword coast in the distance.. It was beautiful. The roof itself was simply made of a grey plaster for the floor the marble cutting off a while ago. In the far distance the box Asher had seen from the ground, though it looked cramped and small it was very clearly the same location as he had seen the figure.

"There. That's where we saw the fucker." Asher muttered as he marched over to the box's door.

"O-oh hold on, we need to open the deadbolt it.. Has a new lock-" Asher unsheathed his blade. The door was sturdy, made of fine silver metal and locked with a large iron padlock secured in place. "We could let you speak to him through the door howeve-" He raised his blade and brought it down, striking off the lock.

"I'm not talking to some fuck behind a door, we just saw a nimblewright kill five people!" Asher spat back. "Two of them were children, so I'm asking my questions." Asher kicked in the door slamming it into the wall. The inside was hideous. Asher saw two workbenches with a litter of tools along with wooden parts all over the makeshift workshop. On one side was a window that faced the front of the temple standing in the middle of the messy room he saw what could only be described as a wooden man. He was tall with glossy features of a birch wood it seemed. He recognized it from his home birch forests dotted everywhere around his.. 'Folks old place.' He thought bitterly.

"Sir please!" Asher looked over to Valetta storming into the room and rushing over to Nim. "Stop trying to hide Nim!" Valetta yelled, Asher frowned; he wasn't sure that Nim was really hiding.. Just pressing his body against one of the wooden walls. "These.. People.." Valetta referred to the party while Asher stared Nim down. "Now.. Nim, where is your creation?" The nimblewright started gesturing with his hands trying to indicate something, Asher understood enough panicked dumbass to decipher.

"It's gone." He spat angrily, thank Ares he had learned some sign language.

"Its gone?" Alekzandr asked from the back, "What do you mean it's gone, what is his creation?" Valetta turned around and faced the party holding out her hands apologetically.

"Nimblewrights.. Reproduce by making more of themselves.. Nim here.. Recently created a nimblewright.. Similar to the one you described.." Asher suddenly got it, the nimblewright, they were not missing any down stairs that's why they assumed Nim immediately the only Nimblewright they had that was unaccounted for.. Who was sporadic was Nim.