"The actress is not beautiful". I told him

"Please Hala, this is the most beautiful woman on the face of this Earth". He said while chuckling and I wanted to rip his head off.

"Whats so beautiful in her?". I asked him

"What is not beautiful in her?" He counter questioned me. I looked at her face for a few moments and then said, "Nose! I don't like her nose". He laughed.

"Nose is not the standard of beauty". He said with eyes filled with love.

"Then?" I asked one word question, facing him

"I like like her hair". He said and I instantly moved my head towards tv and he laughed out loud.

"You are not actually that much intelligent Miss Hala". Hussein said putting my head back to his chest.

"Mrs!" I said moving my head above. He nodded and tenderly pecked my lips.

"Yes. Mrs." He said with a sweet voice.

Next morning

We woke up next morning, Hussein went to offer Eid prayer while Hala was getting ready. Hussein came back and greeted her Eid then they both went to greet everyone at home. Queen Rania and King Abdullah gave her a diamond necklace as Eid gift. She was waiting for Hussein's gift but as usual he gave her money, she was expecting something else.

At night, they took flight to Pakistan to celebrate their Eid tomorrow. South Asian countries mostly celebrate Eid one day later than Arab world. They reached late at night but regardless of the tiredness they stayed up whole night to cheerish the Eid festivity. Hala has always loved putting hennah on her hands so she put it again on her fingers. Hala's mother had already purchased traditional clothes and other essential for both of them. Hussein was brushing his hair when he saw some red bangles on the table.

"What are these?" Hussein asked

"Bangles". Hala asked

"Should I wear? Wait let me wear and show you". She answered her own question and got up from bed to wear them. The red bangles looked absolutely magical on her white wrists. He run his fingers on her bangles.

"It looks like miracle". Hussein said kissing her palm.

Hala's hands with hennah & bangles

Next morning they woke up and got dressed. Hussein went to offer Eid prayer with Hala's father and Hala went to kitchen to help her mother.
When Hussein and Hala's father came back they ate sheer khorma (that's the traditional eid sweet dish). Hala's parents gifted Hussein new apple's watch series 7 and Hala a diamond ring.

At night, they held a bbq party at Hala's father's farm house which is located outside the city.