Chapter Three

Angel's POV

I dropped my ballet bag on the counter after my long exhausting day.

" Papa! "  ( Dad !) I call" je suis de retour!" ( I am back!)
My dad appeared , struggling to wheel his wheelchair toward me . I quickly go to help him.

" I'm fine dear " he reassured " how was your day" he asked

" Exhausting , I have two more new
learners today " I said excitingly.

I love children that's why I chose to teach them they give me the feels of what's like being a mother.

My dad chuckled " I'm glad , your ballet class is extending."

"Yeah , where is Rebecca?" I said , referring to my dad personal nurse.

" Right here! " said a chirpy voice from a middle age woman ." How was ballet, Princesa ?"
Rebecca is  a sweet woman that works as my dad personal nurse and assistance since he couldn't do anything for three years since my his health worsen . she is part of the family .

" It was great , how was your day? I hope my dad wasn't stubborn again? " I teasingly ask as I turn to my dad .

" He is always stubborn , I always have to force him to drink his medicines" she chuckles . " Anyways I cooked dinner since I knew you'll be coming home late,"

" You didn't have to" I said
" But I did , come eat before the food gets cold" Even though she is my dad's personal nurse she still acts like the mother of the house .
She would sometimes make dinner or breakfast of course it was okay with us I didn't always have time after classes and ballet. She has never overstepped  boundaries  after all she still says she's just an assistant.

She served dinner while I went to take a shower and went to join them for dinner

****