CHAPTER five

Angel's POV

" Alright I want everyone to get to their positions " everyone runs in line and in their positions except Halo . " Halo , take your position " she huffs and angrily walk to her position .
" Before you start with the basse which is the middle stage you will learn about the basic positions," "  there are named , and you need to learn the terminology and by terminology I mean the definition , the meaning that is given  on your paper bellow , I need all of you to know it , know how to pronounce . " I can't pronounce it " Halo remark . I raise my eye brow " you haven't even read it yet" she rolls her eyes. Again .

" This is called plie  it means to bend, place both feet flat on the floor turn it to your side and bend your knees " I say demonstrating

Ten minutes later of demonstrating all the steps

" releve , keep feet together and keep the knees straight  and lift the heels as high as you can . Make sure all your body , your weight is on your feet. They all look at me dumbfounded , they forgot again I chuckle
" It means to rise" Halo said  " correct Halo , it means to rise but you should answer when you are ask to alright ?" she nods " good"

Later in the junior class

" Like tip-toeing , reach high to catch that falling leave , good " " now Plie again remember both feet together flat on the floor to your sides at all time"  going to the girls to fix their legs  at a 90° angle  " like this"
" Now releve, rise up straight up slowly like a blooming flower on your tiptoes " I heard the girls giggling turning to the voice to see Heaven and her group of friends wiggling their arms in the air , I smile . Adorable.  " Now girls concentrate no wiggling" I said shooting them a look .
" Saute it means to jump feet apart then jump with both feet at the same time and land with the same rytym , same  time".  I hear some falling I turn around to see Halo on the ground massaging her ankle " it okay , no need to cry" as I crouch down to her
" Can I see it ?" I ask and she slowly nods. Grabbing her tiny ankle in my hand checking if there was any bruises or wounds . Nothing. " There's nothing dear the pain  will go away, don't you worry"  I say and she smiles brightly " up you go"

*****
Hey guys this chapter was more  concentrated into ballet I hope it wasn't that boring to you don't worry it just the beginning it we be more interesting 😉.The beginning is a bit slow just be patient,  and for those who do or practice ballet if y'all see an error or something I should add to in this chapter feel free to DM me it would be nice to know and add more. I did ballet for a few months and did more research so I'm not writing lies if that's your concern .

Don't forget to vote , like even share this story .

Lots of love❤️
-ali-