chapter Nine

Angel's POV

" So you're saying that you slept in his bed?" Layla,  my best friend ask after I told her my encounter with Lucas until now . I roll my eyes typical Layla " not in his bed silly at his house I occupied one of his other room"

" That a shame ,I  thought for a minute that you had some" she smirks looking at me , I laugh  " shut up"

" do you have something to say miss Reed ? "My  eyes widen when I realise I laugh out loud and my English professor is  looking at me expectedly" no sir  "  I shook my head  he roll his eyes and continues to work on his laptop

"the bodyguards are  still there?"  Layla whispers"

"  don't talk to me about them it piss me off but yeah in the cafeteria ''  I roll my eyes

" Are they hot? " She asks her eyes shining with eagerness " You could say that  , you should go for Julio the taller one " " I trust your taste so imma go for him"  I chuckle .

" But this Lucas boy when do I get to meet him?"
" He is not someone to meet but you might see him if you come to work" " will do "

•••••
After the ballet lessons I see Lucas fetching his daughters the memory of the guards he hired flashes in my mind . I angrily march to him " Lucas , " he turns around and lead me to a quiet place after buckling up his daughters and closing the door .

" what is the meaning of this?"  I ask " of what?" He says , playing dumb " you hiring bodyguards, I don't need them"

" I just want to protect you " Lucas says softly " well I don't need protection especially if it comes from you" I say poking his broad chest with every word

" Why not?" He ask taking a step forward I step back " Because you're dangerous "

One hot , dangerous stranger .

" No matter where I'm I just want you to be safe" he takes another step forward "

" you barely know me "  I say , breathlessly as his hot breath fans my lips " I will know every part of you ," he corners me against the wall and kiss me .

He kiss me passionately with his soft , sweet lips against mine . He bites my bottom lip and pulls away wanting more of that feeling I pull his lips back to mine . He smirks against my lips and his hands starts to roam down my silhouette tracing my every curves and dips.

I pull back and glare at him " Do you kiss every ballet teacher you meet?" He chuckles" no you're the first one " 

" Why don't we get to know each other then ? on a date " he ask . " I'm a busy woman I don't have time,"  I reply with a glare masking the feelings inside of me .

" Squiz  me into your schedule , Saturday at four " before I could even answer he confirms for himself " Saturday it is " he brings my hand to his lips and kisses it " see you later"

******
Hi guys! It has been a while since I last updated and I apologize for that it was a busy week for me.

This is a thank you chapter for 1.56k views I'm extremely thankful that it got that far I saw it last week Wednesday and I jumped of excitement I couldn't stop smiling for the whole day.  I hope it gets that far for the votes and shares too .

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it 😉.

Have a lovely day

~Ali~