Chapter Twenty

Angel's POV

" Welcome back ." Lucas says as I step out of the car . "Thank you" I say slightly smiling  . I look around the open space and the building and sighs .

I can't believe this is going to be my new home . I will not see my dad nor will I see Rebecca  everyday and that changes my mood quickly .

Lucas starts to lead the way to the house . The pathway is filled with roses and tulips on both sides until the house comes to view , a three storey house made with bricks  and vines crawling on the wall . On the left  are water fountains shaped like  angels two with halos and one angel sitting on something shaped like a cloud . Each angels pouring out water from their mouth.

" I got it personalized" I snap  out of my trance " what ?" I ask mindlessly still amazed by the details of the angels . " I got it personalized " Lucas repeats himself.

" See, " he points to the fountains . " They are all angels , just like you " he says , looking at me in the eyes . My heart beat speed up . Lucas breaks eye contact , blushing . I smile .

" I did so you could feel more at home you know since you will be living here away from your Father and I know how much he means to you so I thought this might help. " He says sheepishly .

I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off .

" I also added something for the girls ; An Halo and Heaven , the clouds are the Heavens ." He finish explaining .

" And where are you in all that ? " I ask joking he smirks
" I'm the god " I roll my eyes so cocky .

" This is amazing how ..."
" I can't believe you went through all that effort just to make me feel at home . I don't know how to thank you for all this ." I say , truly grateful .

I look at him still suprise .  I don't know if he realises how much it means to me , this is  the same gift that was given to my mother only bigger . The gift that gave her hope when she didn't have any at some point in her life and this gives me a little hope too that things might go back to how it was and maybe ... we will stop running away too .

" You can always give me a thank you  thank you kiss . " he shrugs smiling . I roll my eyes and reach out to him .

I didn't realised how much I missed kissing him until his lips press against mine. His pink lips feels soft as always press against mine as his arms finds its familiar place around my waist .

After kissing him for what feels like forever I pull away breathless Lucas follows my lips I giggle " Later " I say stepping out of his hold . " I will hold on to your words ."

~~~~

Lucas gives me a house tour , a house with seven bedrooms with bathrooms inside each rooms , two bathrooms in its own, a large living room, kitchen ; movie room , a game room and a mini gjim not to forget I big pool in the back yard and a children's pool too.

Is this all necessary ?

With rich people everything is possible .

After the house tour we stop infront a bedroom which is across from his .

" Here are your keys , there is a bathroom in your bedroom but I lost the keys " Lucas says embarrass  , I  chuckle .

" So , you can use this one next to my bedroom until I have another one made ."

" Alright . Are the girls still asleep ?" I ask . Since I moved in here they have been asleep for four hours. He nods " they have been asleep since I picked them up from my parents house , whatever they feed my daughters put them into deep sleep . "