Chapter Four

Lucas' s POV

I groan has a picture of the green eyed angel appears in my head, heck that was even her name. What the on earth ? I've just known her for few days and I am already day dreaming about her .

I would sometimes come a little early before the lesson ends just to watch her . I know it seemed creepy but who could blame me ? Watching her teach children was very mesmerising to see not just that she was so beautiful that I couldn't seem to look away, she has  such affection towards the children as if they were her own . I wonder if she is single ...

I quickly shook my head to get rid of that thought. I don't want to end up heart broken again.

For the pass few days my packages has been going missing weapons , powder
and we still haven't  the culprit  . He or she has left no clues it happens during different times of the day and night and my guard didn't see the culprit . I make a mental note to ask Jonas the one in charge of the guards to fire them and get new guards.

" Daddyyyyy , I'm hungry "  I hear Heaven pound on my office door standing up to unlock to be met with not one but two of my daughters  " hi Princesse " I picked both of them up  and shower them with kisses" didn't Aunt Lucy cooked for you lunch?"  I said referring to our chef " she did but she always cook the same dish"  says Halo
" Then I will cook you something new , but first you need to get down  it feels  like I'm carrying two heavy elephants" I said dramatically and they giggled ,putting them down and making our way to the kitchen . " Sowy for bistubin you daddy " " you were not disturbing me " I said emphasing 'disturbing' "and even if I was busy I will always make time for you too "  " promise ?" Halo say holding out her pinky" I promise" I said knotting our fingers together and kissing it.
Cooking them one of the famous French dish ' poulet rôti  and rice  " how is this dish "
" Chef kiss" .