chapter thirteen

Angel's POV

Layla and I are in library studying. Well I'm studying while she scams through magazine she found in the library. " OMG."

She state I just ignore her knowing it is  her wild mind coming with crazy ideas . She stuffs the magazine Infront of my face " That man yesterday was THE Lucas Antonio Armani? " She says " His middle name is Antonio?here I thought I knew him better " I joke " Damn  girl you looked hot in this picture "
wait , picture? I grab the magazine she was holding to see a picture of Lucas and I entering the restaurant

" When was this taken ?" " Yesterday when you went out with him to the restaurant we promised planned on going  "  she says pouting " sorry I didn't know he would take me there "
"  you now owe me dinner for going at the restaurant we promised to go together " Layla say pointing a finger at me

Rude.

" Fine , now if you excuse me I shall resume to my studies" she snorts " I don't understand why you still going to UNi while you already graduated with a degree in PROFESSIONAL ART, what more do you need?" " Well I want to open my own business in the future if my dancing career fails " "that is why you studying Entrepreneurship? " "Yep"
" You do you girl

~~~
"Jasmine you're up" I say and Jasmine walks up to the open space  confidently. Right now I'm testing them on the moves  I taught them since the beginning of the month this happens every end of the month . The classical music plays and she starts to dance , displaying  the feeling of every moves . I nod approvingly , just like how we practiced.

It has been going like this for thirty minutes calling each student to dance
" Halo , it's your turn " she walks up and I restart the music and she starts to dance. All I can see is hate. So much hate in her mouvement like she had kept to many negative feelings up to the point it turned into hate and this is not a chronic Pain choreography . It is so painful to watch .

After she is done I call four more girls to end the test .
" That is it Girls . This is the last choreography for this month I'm proud of you all for practicing your dance moves and doing it as it should be done . Make sure you practice other choreography and get a good rest during the break I will see you all next week" They walk away bustling with excitement" Halo can I have a minute with you" I ask as she passes by

" is everything alright , at home maybe or you sick perhaps ? "  She gives me a force smile " I'm great Miss Reed , home is peaceful and I'm healthy" " good to hear . you may be dismiss" she picks her ballet bag up and walks away.

After cleaning up I go outside and wait for Lucas few minutes later I see his car pulling up . His eyes find mine as he walks towards me" Hey ,  " he whispers softly , his arms wrap around my waist pulling me towards him " hi" he kiss my forehead . That gesture alone made me feel warm " you good " I nod still dreaming about the kiss . Since the date happened something shifted between us 
Our gestures are more caring and we are more comfortable around each other,  I can see he feels the same way because of his eyes are soft and in its lightest shade of blue .

" I have to talk to you about Halo " I say thinking  what happened in class " is she behaving well?"  He's ask

" She's fine , I just noticed when she was dancing you know , for the test showing what she learnt so far ;" he nods making me continue " that she was not so happy about it" he raise an eyebrow " what do you mean?  "  Lucas ask . " Her movement didn't radiate happiness she was full of anger while dancing and  maybe ballet isn't really what she wants" I say the last part slowly pausing when his expression turns into irritation .

" so what are you saying by that ? That I don't know about her needs ? " He ask stepping out of my hold " no that is not what I meant , I meant she doesn't enjoy ballet and maybe you can help  her find what she enjoys"  he gets more angrier " what do you know about her needs? You don't know what's best for her , "  " that is enough you don't know what she needs , I do so she will keep on doing it " he turns around and walks angrily to his car and drives away . I stand here not believing what happened . I was just trying to help.
****