Herod Westwood: XXVII

En başından başla

"Ok Cthulhu." Markos shrugged humorously and loudly. The half-elf jumped at the drunk elven man tackling him right off the peer and into the water. 'Uh... what?' Herod felt like laughing.

"Aghh!" The elf screamed in a raspy voice.

"Don't worry non-believer! I am here to help! Please stop resisting!" Herod threw his head in his hands, and turned to Adleth.

"Well that's-" Herod looked over to where Adleth once was as she scitted around the various posts and crates. Watching with wide eyes, she scaled the building to the left of the drow, placing hands on bars and her feet on the various inlays. "Vulity shit.." Herod muttered.

'Hey! That- doesnt even work?!' Vulity protested his curse.

"What the hell?" the drow yelped in a slightly high pitched mellow voice. As he seemingly gazed at Markos tackling the elf. It was at that moment Adleth descended from the sky, Herod cringed for the drow as Adleth placed a foot against his head throwing her weight onto him. "OW!" The drow whimpered in response.

'Alright now it's time to move.' Herod thought running towards Adleth who was subduing the gunman. As he arrived however he realized he didn't need to do much. The drow was on the ground as Adleth began kicking the dark elf's teeth in.

"Little. Fucking. Bitch." Adleth spat as she kicked the dude muttering an insult with every kick. Adleth stomped her boot on the drow's face and grinned. "Thank money she told me to invest in steel tipped boots." Adleth muttered happily. Did she just.. Thank.. money? Herod squinted a little as Adleth bent over grabbing the drow's arms and pinning them behind him. Herod saw the gun he was holding and kicked far away as well as his cloak was already wrapped around his neck.

"You do.. Fast work." Herod emitted. Adleth grinned a sadistic smile. "I'll tie him up." He reached into his pack pulling out a long rope, one he had actually bought from the woodworkers guild with the intention of tying up Markos.

"Signal the others." Adleth declared. "Tell them we've found our little murder shit."

"Ugh!" the drow replied, thrashing against the bonds. "Unhand me you biir!" The drow spat the insult at Adleth. Herod shook his head as he turned and waved his sword at the group, they came running instantly.

"Calling her trash huh?" Herod inquired from the drow. "I mean.. Seeing how she just jumped ya, beat the crap out of you and probably broke a few teeth.. That's pretty bold." He gave Adleth a sarcastic grin. Nothing was better than a quick take down.

"Oh for hell's sake." The drow muttered. "More birr." Herod turned to see the image of Asher, Alekzandr, and the very much soaked figures of Markos, and Riu.

"Wait, how did you get wet?" He asked, pointing to Riu. Alekzandr instantly shrugged as he took a sip of his vodka.

"I thought we were all jumping.." Riu admitted. Looking over at Markos. Herod smiled a little bit looking at the cleric's wet scale mail and white hair clinging to her face.

"Well.. that's that.." Herod concluded. "Now on to you." He turned to the drow on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?" Herod moved back in surprise as Markos pushed to the front, gripping the drow.

"Isn't it obvious.. I'm riding the streets of vermin." The drow hissed at Markos. "Let me go now and I won't kill all of you!" The drow followed up. The entire party looked at each other. For a moment.. Letting a few seconds pass as they stared at the drow confused. Asher stepped forward and unhooked his knife, slicing off the straps of the drow's armor.

"What do you think you're doing!" The drow hissed back over and over. Trying to thrash around as Asher rid him of his plate. "You masked- coward!"