Although he always complimented her walking step saying she walked like a model, it was still hard for her.

Thankfully, Jasmine wrote her exams well. Although she was distracted by the thoughts of Dave at the point where she didn't know what to write, she managed to finish before some of her mates.           

She came home that evening and she told Tokyo about all that happened.
He was happy for her but they were both frustrated because he was doing nothing but to confuse Jasmine.
One minute he's all lovey dovey and caring and the next minute he's blunt and arrogant as fuck.

All Jasmine could do was to go with the flow, nothing more.
As long as he was still talking to her.

                          *

The next day after school, Jasmine was home alone and she was listening to sad songs of kina's mix.

She was supposed to be reading for her exams but she just couldn't

She began to think and it led her to go through her previous chats with Dave.

"That's because there is a soul connection between us Jasmine, most times the insecurities and rough talks are part of it.
Do you think I don't get insecure too?
I fucking do.
Keep saying those things, keep on pouring your mind. That's what makes me love you more."

"Every damn space you ask for, someone else gets my attention because I need someone to always talk to."

"You love me and I love you more but wtf is going on?
You will love someone else in less that 3 months."

What happened to this guy who was once in love with her?
Why did he changed so well?
She needed to vent out to someone.
Tokyo was the only person who understood and could console her but he wasn't online.
He claimed to be busy with school work too.

Dave happened to be online and so she texted him.

                *****
Dave's POV.

I've been home alone all through today and there's literally nothing to do. I'm bored as shit right now and for some reason, Jasmine has been on my mind. I intentionally drove by her apartment yesterday hoping to see her and thankfully, I did. I was indeed the happiest guy yesterday for real. I found myself up as early as 6:58 just to meet up with her and I did. We've not really been on good terms lately. Well, I've been giving her cold treatments because of all these feelings things and man, it's really hard to stay away from someone you really like. But then again, I can't let myself get attached to her. I have to do things that would make her leave before things get worse, before our feelings grow more. She needs someone to love and take care of her and unfortunately, I can't be that person.

I stand up and walk into my kitchen to do the dishes. I've not done them for like three days now. I've been feeling really lazy. I don't know if that is because of Jasmine too. I completely zone out again as I remember the feeling I got the first time I made her whine her waist on me. That waist that I can kill for. Everything about her is just so unique. From her sparkling black eyes, to her well shaped soft pink lips, to her relaxing smell and her god damn fuckin' waist. Man I'm gonna pull a trigger for that girl, no cap.

My phone beeps indicating a text notification bringing me out of my reverie.
How long have I been thinking?

I clean my hands to check who it was that just messaged me.

It was Jasmine. If only she knew that I was just thinking about her.

Rare👑💖
"Last year, October to be precise, you told me I would love someone else in less than three months, but It's ten months now.
Why tf am I still so much attached and attracted to you?