•|Hurt|•

You ran behind Taehyung while he was running ahead of you...

Suddenly someone bumped into you which made you halt your hurried steps...

You looked down and found a kid picking up her belongings which probably fell out of her little bag..

You looked up at taehyung and saw him taking left turn..

You Crouched down and held her shoulder gently before speaking..

"Hey are you ok!" The little kid looked up at you and nodded..you sighed in relief looking down you found a pencil box lying on the floor which is now broken..

"Is it yours..?" You said pointing your finger at the broken box

"Yes!" She answered nodding her head..you stretched your hand reaching for the box and grabbed it .

"Oh my god! it's broke..I'm sorry sweetie I didn't see you" you apologized but she shook her head and smiled before saying..

"It's ok..it's an alternate box anyway I don't care if it's broken cause I have another one which i love so much it's a pink box.. I'm just using these box.i actually forgot where i kept my pink box but my mommy said she found my pink box somewhere so I don't need it anymore..hehe "

she said cutely and grinned happily since she's finally going to get her beloved pencil box in her hands again..

Soon her mom came and took the child with her after apologizing to you for causing trouble.

The little kid smiled and waved at you and left from there with her mother..

You quickly rushed towards where Taehyung ran and found him nowhere.

You strolled through the streets hurriedly searching for your boyfriend while you were walking forward you saw a glimpse of silver hair..

You looked closely and yes,it was Taehyung but he was with his..........ex.

For some reason it hurt you,the fact that he left you there without a single glance or a word for her hurted you even more..

They were standing there,she was crying while taehyung was consoling her,you looked at both of them as tears sprung in your eyes...

You quickly wiped your tears not wanting to assume things on your own but they came running when..

she hugged taehyung which made you fist your fingers tightly until your knuckles turned white..

You were hoping taehyung would push her or pull out from the hug..

But your hopes came crushing down when he hugged her back..

That's it you couldn't stand there anymore,you turned your heels around and walked away from there not being to contain your thoughts and emotions...