•|Lies|•

You are sitting on the couch while tapping your foot on the floor waiting for taehyung to return from wherever he is.

It's been one week since you saw him with his ex but you remained quiet waiting for him admit it and explain whatever he has to.

Lately, he has been acting weird like he's staying out most of the time, returning home late at night and if you ask him he would say he was with his friends.

Now,you literally called each and every close friends of his and asked if he was with them and the answer was no from everyone.

Time was ticking and you were getting anxious by every second passed.

You tried not to overthink but you couldn't,just the mere thought of taehyung being with his ex was eating you up.

It's not that you're doubting him,it's just you are afraid because after all she's someone whom he loved so dearly.

The tv was playing but you paid no attention to it but the sound of door opening and closing behind you drawed your attention.

"You are still up?" He said walking towards the bedroom while you just hummed in response,turning your head towards him.

"What took you so long tae,where were you?" You questioned calmly still sitting on the couch.

"I was out with friends" said taehyung

"With jimin and jungkook?" You asked to which taehyung hummed in response.

Lies.

Lies that's what has been telling you lately.

You called both of his friends,Jimin was out of station and jungkook was with his girlfriend he also said he didn't meet taehyung today.

Why?

why was he lying to you? What was he hiding from you,is it something you shouldn't know!?

You couldn't understand why was he being like this.

You rewinded everything from a week a ago in your mind.

Suddenly the little girl's words came rushing to your already messed up mind.

"it's an alternate box anyway I don't care if it's broken cause I have another one which i love so much."

Was i just an alternate for taehyung too?

You couldn't help but compare yourself to the alternate box and compare his ex to the pink box.

"I'm just using these box."

Was he using me to get over his ex?

"she found my pink box somewhere so I don't need it anymore.."

Does taehyung doesn't need you anymore,Since he found his pink box..?

Were you just nothing but a remedy to him...? Were you just an alternate one to him..?

Your chest tightened as your mind made up things which are difficult for you to handle.

You were drowned in your thoughts when taehyung stood of infront you.

"Y/n!Back to earth!" He said waving his hand infront of you.

"What are you thinking so deeply about?" Taehyung said as you tried to suck up the tears that sprung in your eyes and you successfully did.

I'm thinking about you, about us.

"Nothing." You said flashing a smile at him which he returned back.

You wanted to confront him but you couldn't. You are afraid because if you asked him and if he admits whatever you are assuming is real. That would be the end for both of you and you don't want it.

" Come on let's cuddle, I miss cuddling With you.you're here but I feel like you are far away from me.you've been distant and i can't take it anymore because i miss you !" 

Taehyung said pouting with a visible cute pout on his lips while taking your hand in his gesturing you to get up.

Were you thinking wrong about taehyung, were you over assuming..? It all felt wrong,whatever you thought, assumed felt So wrong and it made you feel so guilty.

You looked up at him feeling a mixture of guilt and happiness at the same time.A genuine smile appeared on your lips when taehyung said he missed you.

You are a little happy since he still cared and was aware about the fact that you been a little distant from him since few days.

Now he is trying to melt the distance between you both easing you a bit.

Were you really assuming in a wrong way,how could this man hurt you..? But why did he have to lie to you?

"I missed you too" truth slipped out of your mouth like honey,you missed him too,so much.

You stood up and walked with him,hands entwined until you both of you reached your bedroom.

He layed on the bed with you beside him,head resting on his chest while his ran through your silk locks.

Taehyung pressed a loving kiss on your forehead melting all your worries for a second.

"I love you" taehyung said, moving your little being closer towards him embracing you tightly. Like you'll be gone if he holds you loosely.

For a second,all your thoughts vanished away and all you wanted to do was be in his arms.

"I Love you too" with that you drifted off to your dreamland in his embrace, warmly sleeping in your loved ones arms.