"...who knows they probably found an opportunity to ditch the kids...can't blame them tho, we did the same" Mitsuki laughed as Masaru smiled.

***
"Pro Hero Deku! We found someone awake!" A woman said as Deku walked over seeing the man groaning with burnt marks on his face.

Hawks just dragged people out with his feathers looking at them.

Izuku grabbed the man pulling him up.

"Tell me everything you know."

***
After about a few minutes the man started to talk.

"I-it was Nova..that l-lightning hero..."

"What? What was Nova?" Izuku asked.

"...she did this..she..she had so much power...it hurts so much.." he said staring at the ground.

"Power..? What happened? Where's your boss?!" Izuku asked.

"With her...please I just wanted money..I didn't...I don't want to go to jail!"

Izuku glared just moving away. He walked to Iida.

"Nova has Cosmo. And Dynamight most likely followed them. We need to find them." He informed Iida who nods.

"I've already got people checking cameras all around the city. They said they found traces of burnt lightning marks on the ground it adds up to the burnt marks on these walls. Best bet is to follow them." Iida said as Izuku nods.

"Send hawks out first."

Iida nods walking to Hawks as he immediately flew off after hearing that.

***
Hawks was on call with Izuku and the others while he flew ahead of them.

After a few minutes of searching there was still nothing.

"Any sign of them?" Shoto asked.

"Not ye-...holy shit..get the paramedics! I'm sending you the location now!" Hawks said as he flew straight to the three bodies on the ground.

"Dynamight!" Hawks yelled flying down seeing him.

It took a while before Hawks saw what had happened..

He looked at Katsuki's expression as he walked up to them seeing _____ on the ground in his arms.

Katsuki's whole body was burnt and cut up but it didn't look like that even fazed him..

Hawks turned his head to see the other body behind Katsuki and froze in place.

"..Bakugou..what's Tora doing here..?" Hawks asked as Shoto and the others blast over to them but slowing down seeing it so silent.

"Bakugou?!" Shoto said looking at him confused as Katsuki remained silent.

He never looked at them. Just holding ______'s head in his lap.

They all looked at her..her body was a light blue..as if she froze to death.

But..it wasn't ice or even cold..her body was burning up..blood out of her nose mouth and eyes.

"Kacchan. What happened? Where's Cosmo?!" Izuku asked.

"..."

"You're kidding.." Kirishima said staring at Katsuki then looking at Tora before connecting the dots..Kirishima freaked out.

Izuku looked at him confused.

"DONT TELL ME SHE WENT AFTER HIM ON HER OWN!?" Kirishima yelled standing infront of Katsuki now.