Part 42

Midoriya rummaged through his bag as he looked for his mini console. He was fairly sure he had pokemon on it, so they could play! He was excited to play with Shoto, especially since he's never played before.
    Midoriya eventually ended up finding it and pulled it out of his bag. He grabbed both sides of it and went to the pokemon game. "Ok, I'm gonna make a new world so you can get the whole experience of it. Give me a moment..." Midoriya restarted the world. Losing all the pokemon he had caught and everything else along with it. He felt a little sad about it, but he just wanted to make sure Shoto understood it fully!
    "Ok. Now, you can play! It'll give you a tutorial of sorts and you'll understand around half way though it."

    They continued to play for about  two or three more hours. Shoto was surprisingly good at the game and was catching pokemon like it was nothing. Midoriya was having fun seeing him have fun. Unfortunately, Midoriya had to go now.
   "I have to get going back home, but you can keep the console! I just need it back eventually, but you can have it for now. I'll see you later." Midoriya smiled and started to walk away. Shoto quickly got up from bed before he could leave and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you." Midoriya smiled and shook his head. "Of course!" He then left and made his way back home.

    It was the next day at school, and Midoriya was starting to get suspicious of Shinsou. He had been on his phone constantly ever since he got back home and now he was on his phone at lunch. He suddenly stopped when Kaminari came over to sit with them. "What's up guys?" Shinsou gave off a small smile and waved a little. "Nothing much." Shinsou replied before starting to eat his food. Midoriya eyed the two. Was this "pikachu"? He kind of looked like a pikachu. With the black bolt and everything.
Why would Shinsou be so interested in this guy though? Plus, he's so... loud? Is that the right word? More like energetic. Midoriya couldn't really piece it together. He wasn't given time to think either since Kaminari immediately started to speak as soon as he sat down. Midoriya decided to keep quiet and deal with the talking pikachu for the rest of the lunch period. He didn't say much, he just let Kaminari speak to his hearts content.

At this point, it was the end of school. Midoriya once again asked for a ride over to Shoto's house and he thankfully got one. Once he got there, Midoriya texted Shoto and waited for a response. Instead of getting a response, he heard the door open and Shoto was in front of him. At first, Izuku was happy to see Shoto. Even if it was only a day, he had missed him, but then he noticed his face. He had a bruised cheek and a black eye. Izuku immediately brought Shoto into a hug. "What happened?" Izuku caressed Shoto's cheeks softly as he asked.
Shoto felt embarrassed. He didn't know that Izuku would be coming over today, so he didn't put any makeup over his injuries to hide the fact his father had hit him. "It's nothing. Come on, why don't we go hang out in the backyard?" Shoto smiled a little and grabbed Izuku's hand as he started to lead the way to the backyard. Izuku still felt bad and wanted to do something to make it better, but he felt as though this was the only thing he could do that would help right now.
They got to the backyard and sat on a stone bench. They were surrounded by a garden and in front of them was a fountain. It was absolutely beautiful. Izuku remembers he had been back there before, but he never paid much attention to it. Now, he was glad he could experience it with Shoto.
Shoto laid his head on Izuku's shoulder as he admired the beauty in front of him. "I'm sorry." Shoto felt like he was going to break down right there and then. He didn't know how to tell Izuku. He was afraid he might be angry. "About what?" Izuku looked at Shoto with a bit of curiosity in his eyes. To say Shoto felt bad would be an understatement. He felt terrible.
"I broke your console..." Shoto said with a bit of sadness in his voice. Midoriya didn't seem to be all that sad about it though. "It's fine. How did it happen?" Midoriya intertwined his fingers with Shoto's as he asked.
    "I got in a fight with my dad. He saw it and broke it. I tried to tell him it wasn't mine, but he didn't listen." Izuku looked up at Shoto and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's completely fine. I planned on getting a new one soon anyways." Izuku smiled at Shoto after he gave him the quick kiss. It made Shoto feel a little bit better, but he still felt a bit bad.
    "Let's just enjoy this moment together."

    The two sat outside like that for about an hour or two. They were talking about whatever they were talking about. Who knows? At one point, Shoto had a great idea. "Let's run away." The two were now sitting on the grass leaning each others head on one another. Midoriya popped his head up from Shoto's shoulder and looked at him as if he was crazy.
     "Run away?" Midoriya questioned. It wasn't a terrible idea, but he had no idea as to how they would execute it. "Yeah. I have money saved up. I've been saving up for when I was gonna run away myself. I have enough for the two of us. I used to take jobs ever since I was young and would never spend any of it in dreams of running away one day. Now, we can both do it." Midoriya thought about it. He didn't want to abandon Shinsou, Aizawa, Yamada, and Eri. They were like a new family to him. But, for Shoto, he'd do anything.
"Ok. When do you want to do it?" Shoto thought about the question for a moment. "Tonight. Let's do it tonight. My dad is out of town for a meeting. I'll have a chance to sneak out then." Midoriya didn't know what to do. He loved Shoto with all his heart, but he didn't know if this was the right thing to do. "Ok. Where do you want to meet?" Shoto also had to think about that. "Let's meet at the cafe downtown. Cafe 404." Izuku nodded. "Let's get going now, so you can start packing your things."

__________________________
Hey everyone!! This story has been discontinued ): but I've started a brand new story that I think is really interesting !!! It's called "Music in the Night" ! I hope you guys will take a look at it (:

~Total words 1175~