Part 1

! This story has been discontinued !

   It was when Midoriya was only in middle school when it all started. When he found his one true love. When he would find the person he would forever be obsessed with.

   It was like every other day for Midoriya. He was going to the convenience store that was close to his school. Unfortunately, it seemed as though Bakugo had the same idea. As soon as Midoriya stepped out of the store, he was dragged into the nearest alleyway.
     "I didn't expect to see you here you shitty nerd." Bakugo kicked him to the ground causing all of Midoriya's things to fall to the ground. Midoriya didn't dare look at Bakugo, instead he stared straight at the ground in front of him.
    "I-I'm sorry K-Kacchan." There was no reason for Midoriya to apologize. He just felt that he needed to. He always felt like he needed to apologize especially when it came to Kacchan.
    "Shut up Deku." Bakugo kicked Midoriya in the chest making him lose his balance on his hands and fall further onto the ground. He still refused to meet the eyes of his abuser, it just made him even more scared.
    "I guess you were holding back on me when you said you had no more money left. You're gonna have to learn from your mistakes bastard." Bakugo started to kick Midoriya again while he laid on the ground. He gripped at his head to try and cover it from the kicks.
    All of a sudden it stopped though. Midoriya thought it might be a trick to make him stop covering his head, so he was hesitant about looking up. When he finally did he saw Bakugo laying on the ground looking up at some random guy. Bakugo looked angry and scared at the same time.
   The guy, who looked around the same age as Midoriya, had an angry expression. It was even a little crazy. The guy glared down at Bakugo as he wiped his hand off on his shirt.
    "Disgusting. Get out of here before I do something worse." He had split red and white hair and his voice was monotone even though he was angry. It was clear that Bakugo wanted to stay and fight but knew he was outmatched.
   Bakugo got up and ran away quickly. Midoriya continued to stare up at his savior in awe. He had never been so happy to see someone in his life. He didn't know who this mystery man was, but he was extremely thankful towards him.
    "Are you okay?" The guy offered his hand for Midoriya to take. Midoriya grabbed it and he helped him up. Midoriya dusted himself up as he stared at the ground blushing.
   "I-Im fine. Th-thank you." Midoriya had his hands clasped together at the bottoms of his shirt as he spoke. He couldn't look at his savior, but he knew exactly what he looked like, and he wouldn't forget him.
    "I'm Shoto Todoroki. I have to get going now, but I'm glad you're ok."

    And that's how Izuku Midoriya met Shoto Todoroki. His savior. The man he would love forever. His one and only true love. Those were the words he would use to describe him.
    After that day Midoriya did everything he could to find out who Todoroki really was. It didn't take long considering his father was Endeavor one of the largest music industry's idols. Well he's the second, and he runs an agency for new and upcoming idols.
Ever since that day Midoriya had been learning and following Todoroki's life. He doesn't exactly stalk him, but he definitely knows more about him than he should. He also might have a few pictures of him saved in his phone.
He knows quite a bit about Todoroki. Of course, he doesn't know everything. He doesn't know about the fact Todoroki is getting abused at home, or the fact that Todoroki has a particular obsession of his own, but everyone has their secrets.
Once high school came around, Midoriya made sure to get into UA. He happened to know that Todoroki was going to get in through recommendations, so he was going to have to get in from trying extra hard. Not that he didn't have the academic skills for it. It was the fact that UA was a music school.
    Midoriya had some talent. In fact, he was actually very talented. He was just shy and kind of creepy. He had a dark aura to him and was also kind of mean. After being bullied for most of his life, he learned that everyone, except Shoto, fucking sucked.
    Lucky for him though, he got in despite these facts. They saw potential in him for some reason. The reason probably being he had a really good voice.
    Now, all Midoriya had to do was watch his favorite person from a distance. There was no way he was going to actually talk to Shoto. He was way to nervous to do anything like that. He usually didn't have a problem with approaching people, it's just when it was Todoroki he had a huge problem with it. He could never do something like that. He has waved or smiled at him before though. That's about as far as he's willing to go though.
Today was Izuku's first day at UA. He was hoping he'd get to see Todoroki at least once. If not he'd be more than upset. He'd probably have a whole meltdown when he got home if he didn't. Since he joined the school only to see Todoroki everyday.bit would only make sense if he got mad if he didn't see him the first day he got there.

__________________________
I hope you all liked the first chapter!

IMPORTANT
I'm writing this for new readers since this seems to be an issue. It will also be spoken about in a later chapter for the readers that have been here since I started writing. I'm making this on 4/16/21. I just want to ask that you do not make comments saying things about murder or torture of any kind. It makes me uncomfortable. Just because my book is about murder doesn't mean I condone it. I don't want to see comments saying things like "I wish I could drown them" or "I want to cut off their limbs." Its honestly really weird and I don't like it. I don't want to have to delete people's comments but I will. Please stop or don't make comments about these kinds of things.

~Total words 1095~