Part 35

Walking through school, there were whispers everywhere. Momo didn't know what was going on, but she noticed how everyone was looking at her. The constant looks as she walked through the school made her uncomfortable. She assumed that it was just because of the post she had made of Todoroki and Midoriya, but then she got a text. She quickly looked down at her phone to see that Jirou had texted her. She opened the phone and her mouth gaped open.

Jirou: What the fuck is this ???
***insert photo***

   It was a nude photo of Momo that she had taken. Momo quickly ran to the closest girls bathroom and went into a stall. She called Jirou to see where she had gotten it.
    "Where did you get that photo?" Momo's voice was urgent. She wanted to know how her best friend had gotten a hold of that photo of her. She was fairly sure that it was in her phone for only her to see.
    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? It's all over your socials?! You posted it didn't you?! I also got a text from you last night!" Momo instantly remembered how she had woken up this morning. She found a bottle beside her and had a banging headache. She was starting to wonder just what she had done while she was drunk.
    "I-I've gotta go." Momo quickly hung up the call and went to her social media to see what was on there. Sure enough, her nude photos were all over her page. She had to hold in a scream as she read through some of the comments. She immediately deleted the posts and slid down onto the ground. She had no idea what she had been doing last night, but it had potentially ruined her life.

    Midoriya walked through the halls without being disturbed. He was happy to see that his plan had worked. Nobody even cared about Midoriya at the moment. Everyone was too focused on Momo.
    There was a slight smile on Midoriya's face as he walked through the halls to find Todoroki. He was happy to see that Momo wasn't with him when he found him. Midoriya walked up to Todoroki, who was leaning against a wall and playing on his phone. "Hey, Todoroki. What're you doing?" Midoriya smiled widely as he slid himself under Shoto's arm. Shoto held him as he kept scrolling through his phone.
    "I was just looking at the comments online. Theyre pretty brutal. Looks like she deleted the photos though." Shoto looked down at Midoriya and shrugged slightly. He knew the damage was already done, so there wasn't anything else she could do about it.
    "Oh, I know, right? I saw some of the posts people were making online. Some people were fawning over her while others were just calling her a whore. Nothing she can do about it now though." Midoriya hugged Shoto's side and shrugged as well. Their little moment was ruined though when an annoying blonde came and grabbed Izuku.
    The blonde grabbed Midoriya's hand and started to drag him away. Shoto grabbed Midoriya's other hand before he could take Izuku away though. "Where do you think you're taking him?" Midoriya looked at the both of them. He was starting to wonder how this would go down.
    "I need to have a private chat with Deku." Bakugo yanked Midoriya out of Shoto's grip and started pulling him away. Midoriya looked at him and smiled to let him know everything was ok.

WARNING ASSAULT (not sexual just physical )

    Bakugo pulled Izuku to under the stair case so they could talk privately. Bakugo pushed Midoriya up against the wall harshly. The air felt like it was pushed out of his lungs he was pushed so hard. He gasped for air and Bakugo got close as he held him by the shoulders. "I know what you did to Momo." Midoriya looked away to the side. "I don't know what you're talking about Kacchan."
    Bakugo moved his face closer to Midoriya's. "I know you did. Why else would nude photos of her be posted right after a photo of you and icyhot got posted? Don't lie to me Deku." Bakugo grabbed at the back of Midoriya's hair and pulled it back, still gripping onto one of his shoulders with his other hand.
    "Even if I did, why do you care?" Midoriya grabbed at the arm that was gripping his hair. He glared into Bakugo's eyes. Now that he was dating Todoroki, his confidence skyrocketed. "Because. I already don't like you, and I feel like Momo deserves a little justice, don't you?" Midoriya knew damn well that this was just a reason for Bakugo to harass him. He felt as though he needed to justify him hurting Midoriya now for some reason.

SEXUAL ASSAULT WARNING !!

    "I feel like I can't get to you. No matter what I do. Icyhot is always in the way. So I'm just gonna take you away." Bakugo started to kiss Midoriya. Of course, Midoriya was caught off guard. He knew that Bakugo didn't like him this way, so he didn't know why he was doing this. He immediately started to resist, but Bakugo had a good grip on both his hands now, and he was much stronger.
    "You can't be happy if I'm not. Neither of us get to." Bakugo went back to kissing Midoriya. He started to grip both of Midoriya's hands with one hand. He got his phone out and took a picture of them kissing. Midoriya was clearly in distress. He was crying and trying to push Bakugo off of him, but Bakugo thought it was good enough.

WARNING OVER

   Bakugo let Midoriya go. He had a harsh glare on his face and slapped Bakugo. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU KNOW I LOVE SHOTO." The only thing on Midoriya's mind was murder. He was so angry. He didn't want anyone but Shoto to touch him, but it seemed as though Bakugo didn't care. He wasn't even paying attention to Midoriya. He was on his phone at the moment.
    Bakugo turned the phone to show Midoriya what he was doing. It showed a text message to Shoto and the picture of the two kissing. Midoriya immediately panicked. He had no idea what Shoto would think. He ran to go find him, forgetting all about Bakugo.
__________________________
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter ! Sorry it was kind of a rollercoaster !

~Total words 1080~