Part 25

When Todoroki got back to the table with Midoriya, he looked absolutely infuriated. He was glaring at his phone as he gripped it hard. His other hand held his fork hard on the table. Todoroki had no idea what had him so worked up. He was genuinely worried about him.
    Making his way over to Midoriya, he was shocked when he suddenly got up and rushed past him. Todoroki watched as he walked out the cafeteria, getting stares as he did. Todoroki didn't think about this part of the video. Everyone would know what had happened to the victim, Midoriya.
    Todoroki didn't really know what to do. He didn't know whether he should run after Midoriya or give him space. Considering it was him that had spread the video, he was thinking he should give him space, but Midoriya had no idea it was him that had spread the video. There would be no reason that Midoriya knew he had spread the video, so he should be mad at him. Either way, Todoroki didn't really know what to do.
    Seconds after he saw Midoriya leaving, he saw Shinsou go after him. Something about it made his blood boil, but he had to remember they were only living with each other because of what had happened with his mom. The chances of them becoming friends was somewhat high. He has to remember that there's no threat coming from Shinsou. At least, that's what he keeps telling himself. He just hopes he's right.

Midoriya made his way into the bathroom. He was freaking out. He didn't want everyone to know that he had been drugged. It made him seem weak. He knew there were going to be people that would bully him for it, and there would be people that would pity him for it. He wanted neither.
There was the overwhelming fear that what happened in elementary and middle school would happen again. He was starting to have flashbacks from middle school and how he was bullied mercilessly. He leaned up against the wall and held his head between his hands. He was overwhelmed right now. He felt himself crying a bit as he tried to calm his breathing down the best he could.
A couple seconds later, he heard someone enter the bathroom. He quickly looked up to see it was Shinsou. Midoriya quickly wiped his eyes and tried to calm himself down so he didn't look like a wreck in front of him. Though, it was a bit too late for that.
"Midoriya, do you want to talk about it...? If not.. do you at least want to leave school? I'm sure I can convince dad to drive us back home. I can make you some food when we get back if you'd like." Shinsou was clearly trying to be as comforting as he could. Midoriya really appreciated it. He nodded his head and started to make his way over to Shinsou.
Shinsou put his hand on Midoriya's back as he started to cry a bit more. They both sat on the bathroom floor while Shinsou texted Aizawa asking if he could drive them back home. Of course, he didn't mind taking them back. He had gotten the video as well, so he understood.

By the time classes started up again, Todoroki noticed that Midoriya wasn't in any of the classes. He was starting to get really worried about what had happened to him. He started to doubt whether sending that video was the right choice or not. Though, when Uraraka got called down to the office in his next class, he felt pretty good about it. It still didn't make him feel better about Midoriya though.
   He could at least feel happy about Uraraka finally being gone, at least, he assumed she'd be gone. If they didn't expel her he was sure there'd be some kind of backlash from the school. Not just from the teachers as well. He was positive that some of the students would get angry about it. Whether Midoriya liked it or not, really.
    Todoroki did feel bad though. He felt as though he should apologize or something, but then he would know it was him who had sent out the video. That was the last thing Todoroki wanted.
     He checked his phone and went through the numbers he had. He knew he had Midoriya's number in there somewhere. He had gotten it online (don't ask where) It wasn't exactly legal. Todoroki found his name and clicked on it. He saw the number and hesitated. He didn't know whether he should test him or not, but he really wanted to make sure he was ok.

T: Hello, Midoriya? It's Todoroki. I wanted to text and make sure you're ok.

    Midoriya was sitting in the living room with Shinsou. They were watching some tv while eating some ice cream. It was pretty relaxing considering everything that had been happening. While they were watching it, Midoriya's phone went off. He checked it to see he got a text from the real Todoroki. He knew it was the real Todoroki because it came from the number he had originally saved in his phone. He quickly started to type, but deleted it about ten times trying to figure out the right thing to say. Finally, he got it right.

M: Hey, Todoroki. Thanks for checking up on me! I'm doing ok.

   Midoriya felt like his heart was going to explode as he waited for the response. Thankfully, it didn't seem like Todoroki took long to reply. Though, his heart skipped a beat as he heard his phone go off. He quickly grabbed it to reply.

T: That's good to hear. Would you like to meet up? I want to talk to you. We unfortunately can't go to my place, but if you'd like to go to yours or a cafe or something, that'd be fine.

M: My place is fine! There will be a couple other people here though.

T: Sounds good. I'll see you once I'm out of class then? Will you send the address?

M: Of course! It's ************

T: Thank you, Midoriya.

M: No problem, Todoroki!

    Midoriya gripped his phone. He was already starting to feel better. He was going to be hanging out with Todoroki once his classes were done. He was ecstatic about it all.
__________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter !

~Total words 1070~