"Your highness!! Maxis!!" Maxis' smile slowly disappeared when he heard his name being called. He turned around and saw Anna was looking at her smiling.

"Anna...what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Worried about you! How are you...how's your leg?" asked Anna as he walked closer towards him and looked at the garden and knew immediately who did the garden.

"Oh...I'm fine. How are you? What have you been doing after you left?"

"AJ allow me to manage a foster housing for children. JJ our late father opened a house for children who were supposed to be sent to the system but if they don't have places to go they send them to us. We either took care of them or wait for them to be send to their foster family."

"That's good. I'm proud of you!!" said Maxis as he hugged her.

"There's more...while I'm taking care of them I'll be going back to college to get my degree. AJ wanted me to do what I wanted so I want to go back and study social work."

"That's good. Your mother looked just like you and is very beautiful. How are you and your mother? What I heard from AJ..."

"She changed...she's now taking care of other children and treating them like her own. Because mama loves them AJ manages to get mama adopt them so now we have about 8 other siblings mama adopted with almost 100 plus other children in the 2 floor apartment."

"What...what is going on? Why so many?" said Maxis, amazed that they decide to have so many children in one roof.

"Don't worry they are not stacked on top of each other in one roof. They have plenty of space to run around. Come to visit sometime, I'll be your tour guide!"

"Sure...I'll make time!!"

"Hm...That was JJ's project, to get more kids out of the system, to make sure they have a good upbringing life. Hopefully they don't turn bad."

"But you can't protect everyone!!"

"We protect what we can, that's what AJ said. That is why she is working hard day and night so that she can do more and protect more."

"And who is protecting her?" asked Maxis, he knows that AJ is always protecting and taking care of people around her, so now she is running around becoming a wonder woman who is taking care of her?

"God!! That's what she said when I asked her the other time. That is why she always tries to go to church every month so that God takes care of her and you!!" said Anna.

"Me!!" asked Maxis, Anna breathed in, she knows that Maxis could never love her like how he loves AJ and she's happy that her sister has someone who loves her.

"Maxis... I have something to tell you about the stealing!"

"We already know who did it!"

"The reason why you think she always went missing, is that why you suspect her right?"

"Yes...why??"

"Because she did it for me. I asked her to help me to get close to you so that you might have feelings for me!"

"Oh Anna...I'm..." he called her name.

"It's ok...the moment AJ comes and breaks into your room making you talk about that when I know that your heart was never meant for me. And I know that she has fallen in-love with you when she woke up and I told her you fall down just to save you from the file of things that fall onto you the other time, I saw those eyes that you gives and that same eyes in hers." said Anna, Maxis heart flutter he did not know, if she's here Maxis would knows exactly how she really feel about him.