hellfire

Dedicated to Deathlights__

i cried until my pillow was drenched in my own tears, thinking of just how fucked up my life had been, that i gave in to the devil, the dark demon of the night, to ravish me with its vicious gnaw of numbness, realizing that pity would never be a word that could etch a trace in my memory, that this was a set up done by the very person i called my own, only to be shredded to the very core of my being and sinking into dramatic silence of madness that chased my soul, burnt it up in high flames and just made me so weary just once again. those words of confession weren't just another story to brim my head with, they were my own. those alphabets weren't just something, they were everything. tears left my eyes just as the blood left my arms after the guilt consumed me in full fledged hell-fire. and yet as i burned, i swore myself to smile, to laugh just once again, only to be broken at my knees when somebody just stared right through my raw soul, and telling me with heavy heaps of guilt and pain lacing their very words to say, "They've been through the same hell as I did." And the aftermath has still not left the carved scars, even after a thousand years of menace flowing through them, and the memories haunting to such an extent, that they do not know anymore when their bottled up emotions would just flow out of them to the very edge where they feel anything but numb.

A/N: I remember writing this piece when I read Leviu's story in DOOMED series by the legendary Deathlights__ ;-; Y'll it still breaks my heartieu so bad T^T.

Deathy, you're forgiven, but the scars stay ;-; i dunt blame you thoughh >.<

Thank you for stopping by!

Loads of love,

Saramitra