She puts them into her mouth and chews as she watches the TV. Namjoon realizes that's he's staring and turns his attention back to the screen.

When it's time for them to leave for class, they walk together, not saying much to each other but speaking to other people that greet them.

Malia's greeters are mostly guys and she politely says hi back each time. Namjoon takes note of this.

They get to the room and sit in their usual seats.

"LiaLia."

She turns to Tyrell as he hands her a muffin. Her brows furrow.

"It's chocolate chip." He says with a disgusted look on his face.

She snickers at him.

"Boy, how you don't like chocolate chip muffins? Blueberry flavor the iffy one."

"What? You trippin. Blueberry muffins good as hell. I had two before I walked in here."

"Dirty." Malia shakes her head and he laughs.

"You a hater. I should knock you out."

She smacks her teeth. "Over a muffin? Tyrell, leave me alone." They start laughing together as the Professor comes into class.

"Sorry I'm late guys. They're redoing the parking lot out there. Took me a minute to find a spot."

The class goes on like normal and when it's finished, Malia speed-walks to her next class. She gets in and sighs; relieved. She only has three classes today then practice later on tonight.

She prays that time doesn't drag.

++++++

Namjoon leans on the wall with a toothpick in his mouth, his foot pressed against it as he holds his basketball. He and the guys are talking about plays before they have to get ready for practice.

He gets a few looks and glances from the girls as they pass. His eyes linger on a couple but never too long. Chloe and two of her friends are coming his way.

"Here come your lil girlfriend." Jay says and Namjoon looks in their direction. He smacks his teeth and they laugh.

"Imma keep saying it. She always around you."

"That does not mean I'm with her."

"Mhm. Why you always in her suite then?" Hakeem says and makes a face like he's lying.

"Man, shut up." They crack up at his response as she walks over.

"Hey, Namjoon."

"Wassup, Chloe." The girl walks right up to him and hugs him, wrapping both arms around his torso. He hugs one around her shoulders.

"You have practice tonight?" Her arms stay on him as she asks. They get more looks from their position as people pass by.

"Yeah." Namjoon sees the dance team coming and Jay starts singing, off key.