Chapter 53: meet up

Jake walked towards the civilian HUMV's with Biosyn's logo on the doors and the 501st aimed their rifles at the vehicles incase they tried anything. The door opened and out stepped Lewis Dodgson. "Jake Olivo, I thought you were shorter." Dodgson said to Jake and he glared at the CEO of biosyn.

"Dodgson, I see you have taken the lead of Biosyn." Jake said in reply and the two looked at each other dead in the eye even though Dodgson was wearing sun glasses.

"You have a few dinosaurs of mine. I want them back." Dodgson said knowing that Jake had his Therizinosaurus and other dinosaurs.

"I will return your other dinosaurs but the Therizinosaurus is getting quarantined." Jake said and he could tell Dodgson was already angry.

"That Therizinosaurus was cloned by my company, you just stole it from us." Dodgson said fuming at the fact that Jake would not return his Therizinosaurus.

"Your animal murdered someone and clearly shows signs of being modified with more aggressive traits, Dodgson you know there are repercussions for your actions." Jake said still being calm despite the fact that Dodgson was already mad.

"It was accidentally released when the cables attached to a helicopter transporting it snapped and fell into the forest." Dodgson explained calming down.

"So do you still think you're accountable for the murder of an innocent person?" Jake asked stone faced.

"No as it was on complete accident." Dodgson stated and Jake rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine we'll give it back but only if you keep it properly contained or else we're coming for it." Jake said and Dodgson grinned as the Therizinosaurus was returned to him. Jake turned around and began to walk back to his forces when one of Dodgson's mercenaries shot at Jake with an explosive round. Jake dodged the shot as it hit a nearby rock. Echo in response shot the mercenary right in the heart killing him in an instant.

"I'm sorry that that happened." Dodgson said to Jake and he just said in response.

"It's fine I suggest we go our separate ways." Jake said and Dodgson nodded as the two sides left the area.