Chapter 34: he's back

Jake charged down the road to the light house in his Acrocanthosaurus form roaring not giving a damn if someone sees him. Brooklynn followed close behind as Jake thundered down the street. Max sprung up in alarm hearing the roar and he got up and rushed outside to see Jake charging towards them. "He's back! He's alive! Jake is here!!" Max shouted and soon everyone came up to see if Jake was actually there.

"Oh my god it is him." Amber said and Jake shapeshifted back to his human form and he activated his battle mask.

"It's good to have you back J-man." Buzz said to Jake and Jake looked at him and just nodded. Amber ran up to Jake and hugged him incredibly tightly and she began to cry in happiness.

"I-I thought you were gone. I-I really did." Amber said choked up. Jake just hugged her back.

"On a more serious matter, what is the status on Veloci's attack on humanity?" Jake asked and Amber released her grip on him.

"He's already managed to push the 104th back past Texas and into Oklahoma, I'm not sure if you've healed enough to engage them in combat." Max said to Jake who looked at him.

"Then we get ready for combat. Amber and Brooklynn contact Appo and the 501st and tell the boys that we're planning our next move on them, Max get the Dino squad ready for battle. We move out for the 104th's location." Jake said ordering the others around and they went to do the jobs they were tasked with and Jake walked up the Tacid Iacon armour and put it on but he decided to throw his damaged battle mask aside no longer needing it. Jake then heard a familiar voice speak to him.

"Welcome back sir." the AI spoke and Jake just said.

"It's been far to long." Jake then walked out to meet the others.

"A shuttle has been sent to transport us to the battle, however a we've gotten a transmission from the 104th wolf pack battalion." Amber said and she played the transmission.

"Doe anyone read me? Veloci's forces are blitzing Oklahoma city, we need reinforcements-" the recording was cut off. Jake then crossed his arms and then said.

"That's Edwards battalion, and Yasmina's with him." Jake then looked to the sky to see the transport landing nearby.

"Get in." Appo said motioning for them to get inside the transport and when they were inside the shuttle flew off to Oklahoma city.

author note:

here's what the shuttle looks like, don't judge me on teh design though.