chapter 35: battle in Oklahoma part 1

Smoke billowed from the buildings of Oklahoma city as Scourge led the attack on the city, the 104th wolfpack battalion was outnumbered and out gunned. All of the battalions heavy weapons were either destroyed or to badly damage to use. "Darius and Ben are still outside the city, we can't just leave them." Yasmina said to the battalions clone trooper commander named "Wolffe".

"I know kid but we've lost." Wolff said shooting a B1 battle droid's head off and the other battle droids started to shoot at the two. Yasmina grabbed Wolffe's clone handgun and shot wildly at the battle droids managing to kill a few battle droids in the process.

"Don't lose hope yet commander." Edward said walking up and Wolffe looked at his general confused. and Edward motioned for the two to follow him. Wolffe then looked at the heavy weapons battery and Yasmina then ran past them to look out from behind the wall barrier.

"Combine to form. Devastate!" Scourge exclaimed and six drones then began to form a massive mech.

"Look!" Yasmina said and Wolffe  ran up and watched as the two drones became the legs. "What the hell are they doing?" Yaz asked and Wolffe just glared at the drones.

"They're combining, to form Devastate." Wolffe said and he then ran over to the battery and started to push it. Edward, Yasmina, and Clone troopers Moose, Sinker, and Comet joined in to help. 

"Come on you damn thing, move!" Edward shouted in annoyance as the heavy weapons battery was barely moving.

"Looks like you guys need some help." Ben shouted joining in along side Darius and the two helped push the heavy weapons battery and the it was in position and Edward loaded the first explosive.

"Eat this you fuckers." Edward said firing teh first explosive at Scourge's forces. The first explosive detonated near a few B1 battle droids exploding them. Edward then fired the next two and Yasmina noticed Mitch and Tiffany running for cover as the missiles bombarded Devastate in the back. The large Mech then tore off a section of the wall and threw it at the heavy weapons battery. The group of eight managed to escape in time before they were crushed. 

"Their defenses are broken, let the slaught begin!" Scourge exclaimed as Mitch and Tiffany fired their rifles at the eight. Sinker then shot Tiff in the chest killing her in an instant and her body fell to the ground with a thud with smoke billowing from her chest. Mitch then retreated wanting to keep his life. 

The shuttle flew over head and Jake looked at devastate carving it's way through the city. "Dino squad destroy devastate!" Jake said to Max and the other four members and they jumped out of the shuttle and flew towards the large mech using jetpacks.

"Go dino!" Max, Fiona, Rodger, Caruso, and Buzz exclaimed at the same and Devastate turned to face them. Max nearly landed a kick on Devastate but the mech kicked him away. Caruso smacked his tail against Devastates leg but Devastate just smashed it's fists onto his back knocking him down and Devastate picked him up and threw the Stegosaurus away. Fiona roared as she clamped her jaws onto Devastate's leg and the mech kicked her away, Rodger then pushed Devastate into a building and  Buzz screeched and flew at Devastate but it smacked Buzz out of the sky. The Shuttle then landed on a open space and Jake walked out and then said.

"Appo rally the troops to launch a counter attack." Appo nodded then asked.

"What are you doing to do?" Jake then turned to face him and then responded.

"I must stop Scourge..." Jake then paused and looked at his fist and then finished his sentence. "No matter the cost." Jake then shapeshifted into his Albertaceratops form and charged off.