Chapter 11: jaeger

Jake sat at his desk sketching something on a piece of paper and when he finished he looked at his art piece and got the idea to add something in. He drew in the Indominus Rex fighting the thing he drew which was a Jaeger called Brawler Yukon and he looked at the jaeger hard and he got the idea for an anti hybrid weapon and he got up from his desk and walked over to his bed and sat down to sleep. However when he woke up in the morning his comm unit was buzzing and he pressed the button on it and it was Appo "Hey General there's a package for you down in the hanger." Jake got up still dressed in his clothing from yesterday and walked down the halls to the stairs which he climbed down to the hanger bay and he walked up to see Appo and a few other clone troopers were looking at a large wooden crate that stood out amongst the other crates that sat in the hanger. Jake carefully opened it with a crowbar and inside stood a smaller copy of the Jaeger Tacid Iacon from the film pacific rim "Holy shit, would you look at this thing." Hardcase said looking at the weapons on the armour "Twin rail guns on the back, hornet missiles. This things a walking arsenal." Jake said and he pulled off a note "It says 'This armour is designed to fight hybrids, dinosaurs, and modern militaries use it wisely'." Jake said reading the note and he took off his battle mask and placed it on a nearby crate revealing his full face and he put on the armoured suit and the lights turned on and Jake did the iconic fist smash. "Well it's a good think we got that thing as well, we have reports of a Scoprios Rex nicknamed 'Madness' terrorizing a camp ground." Appo said and Jake climbed into a gunship and the pilot turned on the engines and flew off to the camp ground Madness was terrorizing and he jumped off the gunship and onto the ground behind the unstable hybrid and the sound of a fog horn came out of the Jaeger suit and Jake stood up as the hybrid charged at him. Jake slammed his fist into the hybrids lower jaw and Madness then swung his claws at Jake only scratching the paint of the armour off the armour. Madness then clamped his jaws onto Tacid Iacon's forearm but Jake punched it in the nose making the hybrid back off temporarily. The Scoprios Rex then flung it's quills at him but they just bounced off his armour and onto the ground. Jake then used his arms to the block the attempts made by Madness to get through the glass. "Activating Tesla blade." A voice said in the armour and a long sword blade came out with a blue energy substance went around the sharp edges of the blade and he swung it at the Scoprios Rex slicing off Madness' right arm.

The raptor screeched in pain and Jake punched it repeatedly in the face managing to knock a tooth out of Madness' lower jaw which landed on the grass. Jake then activated the Plasma caster and cocked the weapon and he fired it at the Scoprios blowing a hole through the raptors chest. Madness dropped to the ground with smoke billowing out of his chest and Jake looked up to see people staring at him and he raised his arm with the Tesla blade activated into the air and they began to cheer for him with a news helicopter recording the footage. Jake just smiled under the armour as the weapons deactivated and he then radioed in for pickup.