With a smile tugging on his lips, he slips his hand into mine and I fight the urge to rip it away from me. "Lunch with some gorgeous woman, who would pass up that opportunity?" He says as he runs a hand through his hair and we begin to make our way into the restaurant.

With people dining at tables and waiters' serving their platters, a man with hazel eyes and a waiter's uniform walks up to us. "Lunch for two," I quickly say before he says anything. He smiles and leads us to a seat that's only two tables across from Harry and Rosalie.

I must say that Rosalie is quite gorgeous but Harry should know that I'm the prettier one. Call me a narcissist, I don't give two f*cks. With her blonde waves and brown eyes, her body is toned and fit but not as good as mine.

"So, what brings a beautiful woman like you asking me out for lunch? Any reasons?" The man asks me as he gazes into my eyes. My eyes avert from Harry and Rosalie and I stare at him as I try to not make it too obvious.

"Uhm, no reasons. When you see a handsome stranger, you don't give up the opportunity to ask him out to lunch," I smile as I place my chin onto the palm of my hand stare at him.

"Bold and confident, I like that in a woman," he winks and I make sure to laugh even louder than I would usually. I glance briefly at Harry and realise he's looking at me with wide eyes. "So, do you have a name or can I call you mine?" He flirts and I mentally cringe to his line. Please make this torture stop.

"Hm, I prefer mine—it has a nice ring to it," I smile lightly as I try to give as little information as possible. First of all, I'm supposed to make Harry jealous and second of all, I don't give two f*cks about this man.

"Oh, that's a first. Usually the women just give their names," he chuckles as he reaches for my hand and holds it lightly. However, I don't feel anything like I did with Harry.

"I guess I'm just different," I shrug as the most clichè line pops into my head. Is this wattpad or some shit because it sure feels like it. I glance over to Harry and see him staring at me with his jaw clenched as Rosalie tries to keep their conversation going but I don't care. "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I quickly state as I cut off what he was about to say.

He gives me a small smile and nod and I stand up from my seat. I take in a breath as I turn away from my fake date and head over to where Harry and Rosalie sits. As I inch closer, I feel my heart pick up and I know this is a bad idea. Walking past, my fingers lightly slide across his shirts' back and I feel him tense under my touch.

I spot the bathroom and quickly rush inside as I feel my breathing pick up and heart beating really fast. I just didn't understand why I had the urge to make sure he knew he shouldn't be with other women. It's not like he's mine.

With my hands on either side of the sink, I stare at my reflection in the mirror and take in a deep breath. "What the f*ck is wrong with you? Just leave for Gods sake," I mutter. I stare at my features—from my chestnut curls to my blue eyes and realise what if I'm not enough for him? Great, why am I thinking like that?

Abruptly, I hear the bathroom door open and I turn around to see Harry standing there. My eyes widen as I glance around in hopes that no one is around and I take a step back. "What was that back there, Star? What are you even doing here?" He exclaims as he takes a few steps closer to me and I feel my heart pick up.

"What are you talking about? I'm here on date and I happened to find this restaurant. It's not my fault you're here with your date," I snap as he inches closer and by then I'm leaning back onto the sink. I stare up into his eyes and try to steady my breathing from under his intense gaze.

"Do I smell a little jealousy?" He teases.

"Me? Jealous? Stop being so self absorbed. Not everything is about you, Harry," I say as I cross my arms against my chest and huff.

"Hm, so what's his name?" He smirks. My eyebrows lift slightly as I realise I f*cked up bad. Why couldn't I just got his damn name?

"Uhm, it's...Damon," I quickly state. He raises an eyebrow as a smirk traces his lips. "Yeah, Damon, that's it," I say a little louder.

"Damon, well, that's a nice name. You should introduce us," he says cockily. Now I know for a fact he knows I'm lying with every cocky response and smirk that traces his rosy lips.

"Damon's not the people type of guy. I'm even lucky I got a date with him," I say a little too quickly for my liking and his eyebrows raise. He looks between my eyes and lips and by now, he's face is inches away from mine. I feel our breaths mingle as my heart beat races and I feel his arms on either side of me—placed onto the ivory painted sink.

"So if I kissed his girl, he wouldn't have the guts to punch me?" He whispers.

"I think he would," I reply with a breathy tone.

"Then I'll have to take my chances, wouldn't I?" He whispers and I gulp ever so slightly. With the softest graze of his lips, my eyes flutter close and I feel the same soft sensation again.

However, the door rips open and our soft kiss breaks apart. I look over with wide eyes to see a petite old woman with greying hair and wrinkles on her face and my heart drops. "Young man, this is no place for your sexual desires. Off you go!" She exclaims as she grabs her bag and begins to smack him.

With a loud laugh, I see Harry walking off quickly as he tries to avoid the hits with a annoyed expression. "Oh my God, thank you for saving me!" I laugh as the woman comes back in with her small bag.

"Oh, it's my pleasure! Some men don't know how to control themselves sometimes—and you, young lady, you must know how to say no when someone like that tries to take advantage of you!" She exclaims as she points her withered hand. My eyes widen and I nod frantically as I quickly rush out of there.

Sitting back in front of that man, I smile. "Sorry it took so long," I apologise as I adjust myself onto the seat once again.

"Oh, it's no problem. You're just on time. Our lunch just came," he smiles and I look down to see the food I recently just ordered. But you know how life is—it throws obstacles in your way. With a cough, I look up to see Harry with Rosalie by his side. My eyes widen as I glance around and I know for sure I'm doomed.

"Hey, you must be Damon,"

(Hey lovelies! What did you think?)

~Love, Natalie