Your silence hurts

Start from the beginning

“You all are so apt in the stitching and embroidery. How about instead of making just the traditional attires we start making clothes for every country with the traditional ones too. We can send these clothes to our ambassadors and their wives can work with other Jordanian women residing there to sell and then we can also coordinate with the international brands? I know its raw but we can work on it?” The manager liked the idea and we scheduled the meeting in my office.

This was fun working with people but it was also depressing knowing the conditions they live in. but we can work together and make each other’s lives easy.

Mummy left as we also had solo engagements. My next engagement was at an IT company. It was one of the leading companies of the Jordan. It made games and software for the computers. I was excited for this meeting as the previous one went too well.

I was in my euphoria when the CEO of the company introduced with a person with whom they were planning a merger. It was none other than Osama Kardar my freaking ex bipolar psychotic fiancé. He had such a bad smirk on his face that I wished to pull it off from his face with 2 or 3 slaps as a gift.

I took a sharp breath to calm myself. We discussed the meeting and I was waiting for it to end soon. Finally the meeting ended and I took my leave.

"Hello Your Highness!" Osama said bowing down his head we were going out of the building.

"Hii!" There were still people around us and I didn't want to create a scene so I calmly replied.

"I hope everything is going great and you are very much enjoying the marital bliss". There was so much scoff in his voice.

"Yes alhumdullilah". I replied keeping a smile on my face because that's the reality, I was happy with my marital life.

"How about we had a lunch together?" Osama said and I was about to say no when Osama called the manager.

"Her Highness is having lunch with us". He told the manager.

"That would be an honour". The manager said and I faked a smile but I wished to beat him to blues. Idiot, psychotic.

I had lunch with them and went home but these 2 hours with Osama made me realize that how messed up my life would be if I had married to him. Thank God! I took a timely decision and married to Hussein who was not here. Ugh 4 days without him. Noooo!!

4 days later

4 days later

Hussein's POV

I was at the airport and I wanted to be at home as soon as possible. If I had wings, I would have flown to home. I went to Aqaba to see the progress on the project but the sudden disorder made me stay there for 4 more days. It hurt me to be away from her but thats life, difficult and not bed of roses but I missed her so much. She was afflicting my habits like a parasite.

At home

I went inside the room and here she was sitting on sofa, my heart was beating so loudly that I can hear it in my ears. Calm down you traitor, I scolded my heart but it was adament.