"Just because I move on doesn't mean I forgive him or forget all the things he did! It's not easy to forgive someone!" Jungkook even clung to him and cried.

"I am mad again. You're crying again. It makes me mad that I wanna punch him right in his face!" Yugyeom stated angrily.

"Why are you guys mad when you saw me crying? Isn't it normal?"

"No baby it's not normal to see you crying over the person who did nothing but to hurt you. And seeing you cry makes me wanna punch the one who made you cry so don't cry again!" Yugyeom said as he wiped the tears in his eyes.

"Now go to your room and sleep next to taeggukkie, she must be feeling lonely now" Yugyeom helped him stand up and tucked him in the bed with taeggukkie.

"Goodnight, kook"

"Mamwy mamwy I want to shwe unchels!!!" Taeggukkie said pulling the hem of Jungkook's clothes.

"Yes baby I'll drop you there okay? I will be going to my work and you'll be with your uncle's. Don't cause any trouble okay?!"

"Yes! sher! yes!" Taeggukkie saluted at him making him coo.

"Ah- yugy dada will be there with you okay?"

Taeggukkie only nod as she went to the back of the car while Yugyeom was at the shotgun seat.

"Are you ready?!"

"Yes captain!!" Taeggukkie and Yugyeom said in unison.

"Seatbelt?!"

"Buckled!"

"Taeggukkie?!"

"Present!!" Taeggukkie shouted.

"Yugyeom?!"

"I'm here captain!"

"Ah- are you really ruining it again?!" Jungkook glared at him.

"Wh- why?! Isn't it the script?!"

"No! You idiot! You're supposed to say present too!!"

They just laugh so Jungkook drove away.

"Come out now baby! Here we are!

"My baby!!!" Jin went towards taeggukkie and loft her up to hug her.

"Pfft! My baby?! Hyung that's my baby!" Jungkook said.

"I don't care. You're my baby and so she is." He kissed taeggukkie.

"Oh Hyung I'll be going now, but wait is it okay to drop Yugyeom here? Oh no Jennie would be with us so Yugyeom can come with me"

"Oh? Is that so? Then I'll be alone with taeggukkie?"

"Hyung don't say that! You are with Jimin Hyung!"

"Yeah yeah! Now go away and she's mine now. Right baby?!" Jin asked taeggukkie who gladly nod.

"See? She likes me more than you!" Jungkook held his chest as if he was hurt.

"My baby? You don't love me anymore?! Huhu!" Jungkook faked cries.

"No mamwy cwryin ajen!! Stchop chriyen!!"

(No mommy crying again!! Stop crying!!)

Jungkook laugh at his daughter.

"Just kidding, now bye bye okay?! Be a good girl!" Jungkook kissed her for the last time before going to the car seeing Yugyeom ready to go to the house.

"Hep hep hep! Where are you going?"

"To Jin hyung's?? Of course"

"No you'll be coming with me"