07 : Deaths

PAT

Nandito pa rin ako sa bodega hanggang ngayon.

Itʼs dark here. I canʼt see nothing but only the little light thatʼs coming from the door.

Good thing they didnʼt tie me. I can still move freely. I can still do what I want but sadly, I canʼt move in this dark area.

All I can do is to reminisce about what happened earlier. Hindi pa rin nawawala sa isip ko ang nangyari. Masyadong mabilis.

We played, then the moment I held Blaze and Agorʼs hand, I saw their deaths.

I saw from my premonition that Blaze was going to be stabbed in the chest. The manʼs face is blurry so I canʼt see who it is.

Agorʼs death is unknown. Everything is blurry. I canʼt identify what will be the cause of his death. Dalawang klase ng pagkamatay niya ang nakita ko so itʼs too hard to identify.

Rosemarie? Iʼm just kidding the moment I told her that she will die soon. Hindi ko pa naman nahahawakan ang kamay niya and I have no plans to hold it. Tinatakot ko lang talaga siya kanina.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako at natawa sa mga naiisip ko.

Why am I thinking about them?

They probably hate me because they believe that I intentionally killed Blaze, and I hate it.

I hate that they didnʼt gave me a chance to explain.

I hate them for accusing me easily just because of what they saw.

I hate this life.

I hate myself.

I hate the fact that I have this ability of foreseeing someoneʼs death by holding their hands, but canʼt predict when or where will it happen.

Itʼs still useless.

The worst part is, Iʼm the one who killed Blaze. The blurry face of the man that I saw in my premonition was me.

Bakit hindi ko man lang napansin na ako 'yon? Bakit hindi ko man lang sila matulungan?

I really hate this f cking ability.

Nang dahil sa kakayahan kong 'to, nilalayuan ako ng mga tao.

I grew up without friends. I grew up alone. There was no one to understand me. Kahit pamilya ko noon, hindi ako maintindihan. Iniisip nilang malas ako.

I remember, there was one time that my mom hold my hand because sheʼs comforting me. She wants me to stop from crying but the moment she held my hand, I start to see something in my mind.

I saw that sheʼs walking in the market, holding a basket filled with fruits. Sheʼs about to cross the street when a car bumped her.

Binitawan ko ang kamay niya at kinwento ang mga nakita ko. She laughed at me. She said it was just my imagination.

For an 8-year-old kid, I really thought that I was just imagining things. Hindi ko pa naiintindihan ang kakayahan na meron ako not until I saw it in my two eyes. I saw that she got bumped by a car. That was exactly what I saw in my premonition.

I feel guilty for what happened because I canʼt do anything to save her and until now, Iʼm still the same weak kid.

I didnʼt save Blaze.

Tho a part for me hate him because he is annoying, I still donʼt want him to die. I still want him to live his life and continue annoying me.

Even my classmates were selfish and only think about their images, at some point, we shared lots of memories.