Can't a girl change her mind?

Of course they can, but once you set your mind to something takes a lot to get you to change it. So I wonder Aubree why the sudden text.

Fuck is he onto me already? I hope not.

It has been a few years since we were last together maybe over those years I've learned the pleasure of changing one mind.

Maybe? Pleasure you say. I can still remember all the ways I brought you pleasure.

I throw up in my mouth while writing my next text. Time to try and hook the fish.

I do to. I miss you. The time away from everything has left me with the ability to really think about things and ponder my options. And desire for a different outcome.

A different outcome you say. What kind of different outcome?

This is way too easy almost too easy.

The kind where I picked you over Ryder. I made a mistake Adam.

How I have dreamed of hearing those words from your pretty mouth. Though I have other ideas for your mouth.

Do you have any availability to meet for lunch? I know this place not many people go to. We would basically be alone and then after lunch we could...

I trail off the text message not able to write what I'm meaning, but also hoping he picks up on my meaning without me having to say anything.

I have some free time coming up in the next couple of days we could meet then and talk. Then after we can move onto the after lunch activates.

Adam and I set up an exact time and day for us to meet for lunch. I send him the address of The Hideout hating I'm going to have to share this special place with him, but I don't have much of a choice. We end out conversation with a see you soon.

Next I call Grandma Rose letting her know when I'm meeting with Adam and she promises to have the stage set. Lastly I call Robby and give him all the information. He tells me to meet him at the site two hours before the meeting time. Now all I need to do is sit and wait.

~*~

The day has come for me to confront Adam about everything. Finally I will find out why he did what he did and fingers crossed they are able to press some kind of charges against him. Robby is hoping for information on Mr. Gear he could use against him. I just want all of this to me over.

Skylar sits with me while Robby and his partner for the umpteenth time go over the equipment and my safe words. They are acting as though Adam is public enemy number one. We also discuss the script I should follow, but in the next breath they tell me to feel out what is happening and go with my gut. If I wasn't nervous I am now after all this information that have thrown my way. Too much to remember all at once.

Lucan wanted to be here, but today was his day to babysit Ryder. I could hear in his voice how tired he was of all this shit. According to Lucan Ryder was too messed up from the night before to meet his obligation. Bradly then wanted Lucan to shoot the commercial Ryder was unavailable for, but Lucan being Lucan told him to fuck off. So now Bradly and him are in a massive fight. The company lawyers are involved. Bradly claims Lucan threatened him, which he probably did, and Mr. Gear is backing him.

Dimitri now has to not only give an interview, but also shoot the commercial, which Skylar is pissed about because he will be practically naked surrounded by female models. Mason and Tray were guests on some kind of game show.