𓂸

𝐍'𝗺𝐲𝐚☝︎︎

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 8𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"It's funny how so many niggas want me dead but too pussy to come kill me." Kaltain said, smiling and looking at the TV.

"Then you got the ones who did come to kill me but they failed n ended up dyin. They tried though, I can give them goofy niggas that." He continued as Sorin just stared at him.

"You talkin to me or yoself?" Rin asked, patting his head and getting comfortable on the couch.

Kaltain hummed, glancing at him before shrugging. "I'm thinkin out loud since these voices in my head wont shut up n lemme think fo a li." He replied, leaning forward to look at his phone when he realized Quinn had texted him.

He stared at the text for a few, taking a little over 4 minutes to figure out what it said since he kept getting lost in thought.

Rin continued staring at him, watching him put the phone in his lap and lay back on the couch. "Your head hurtin?" He said.

Kal shook his head, staring at the front door for a bit before looking somewhere else. "This shit finna irritate the fuck outta me." He said, frowning his face up a bit.

"A nigga can't even fuckin think right na." He continued, laying his head back on the top of the couch and looking at the ceiling.

Sorin continued listening to him talk to himself, looking down at his phone. He jumped a bit, looking at Kaltain when he broke the glass cup he had water in.

"How you even do that?" He asked, taking his feet off the couch and sliding his slides on. "Ian do shit, it broke when I sat it on the table." Kal replied, rubbing the side of his head.

"By sat, you mean slam cause that's what you did. Go take an antidepressant so you can go to sleep." Sorin said, standing up after putting his glasses on.

"Get up n go do what I told you to do." He said when Kal just sat there and stared at him.

Kaltain got up, looking down to see where he was walking since he was wearing only socks before going to do what Sorin told him to do.

Sorin sighed, scratching his head and walking to the kitchen to get the broom.

-

"Do not use me to get ova ha." N'mya said, staring at Juvela.

"I ain't, why would I do that?" Juve said, looking back at her before looking at the TV. "Cause thats what it seem like you doin." Mya said, watching her clear her throat after chugging the rest of the liquor in the bottle.

"How it seem like I'm usin you to get ova ha?" Juvela asked, getting up to throw the bottle away.

"It just do. The kinda energy you givin out says that you is." N'mya responded, straightening her posture when her back started hurting.

"So I'm just telling you right na, don't use me to get ova yo ex." She said, looking up at Juve when she stood over her. "I ain't, Mya. I'm not finna use you to get ova nobody, aight?" Juvela said, staring into N'myas eyes.

Mya stared at her for a while before shifting a bit in the bed.

"Mhm, okay." She muttered after Juve pecked her lips. Juvela grabbed her by her neck and pulled her into another kiss, sucking on her neck after.

"Stop trippin, N'mya." Juve said.

-

"Sani?" Fallon called out, walking into the living room.

"Oh, that's why he wasn't answerin." He said, standing infront of him with his hands on his hips. Hasani was knocked out on the couch, falling asleep almost as soon as he cut the TV on to watch it.

Fall got closer, leaning down since the last time he squatted down, he got stuck.

He tapped Sani's shoulder making him hum and open his eyes a bit before closing them back. "Wassup, pumpkin?" He said.

"Can we cuddle?" Fallon asked, standing on both Hasani's feet and grabbing his hands to support himself. "Yea, you wanna eat first? Yeen eat nothin yet." Sani replied, opening his eyes all the way.

"Im cookin later, that's why ian eat yet. I had a few donuts just now anyways, I'm full fo right na." Fall said, moving so Hasani could get up.

"You ate em while you was takin a shower?" Sani said, furrowing his eyebrows and standing up. "Yea, thea one mo left in the box. I was gon save it for you but imma eat that one too." Fallon said making Hasani laugh.

"I'll buy mo, youn gotta save nothin, pumpkin." He said.