𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 7𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"These tight." Fallon said, sighing and looking at himself in the mirror.

He stared at himself for five minutes before trying to zip his pants up again. "Oh my god." He mumbled, frowning his face up and walking out the bathroom.

"Sani?" He called out making Hasani hum and look up at him from his spot on the bed. "Can you zip my pants up?" He asked, tucking his hair behind his ear.

Hasani sat up, pulling Fallon closer by the hoops of his jeans before zipping them up for him.

"Imma have to go shopping, all my jeans and shorts too tight." Fallon said, buttoning his pants before leaning over Hasani to grab his phone.

"You been eatin so you gainin mo weight, pumpkin." Hasani said, standing up and stretching.

"I didn't know I gained that much though. Then again, I haven't dressed up inna while so that's probably why." Fallon mumbled, looking down when the button to his jeans came undone.

He pulled his shirt over it since his arms were already hurting from struggling with his zipper. "You ready?" Hasani asked making Fallon nod.

"Can you get my shoes?" Fall asked as Sani grabbed the shoes from out of his hands and held them, watching Fallon get a jacket and his wallet.

"Thats mine?" Hasani said, following behind Fallon as they walked to the front door.

"Um, it might be. I grabbed the first jacket I saw so ion know." Fall replied, walking under Sani's arm when he opened the front door.

"You so damn short." Hasani said, locking the front door before closing it. "Leave me alone, I know I'm short." Fallon said, putting his wallet in his back pocket before opening the car door.

"If I'm 6'3 nd a half, you gotta atleast be 5'1 or 5'2." Sani said, starting the car after putting his seatbelt on and giving Fallon his shoes.

"Stopp, I'm 5'3." Fallon said, smiling and waving him off.

-

"Stop rushin me, damn." Serephina said, mugging Juvela.

"We been standin hea fo ova 5 minutes and you still decidin what you want to eat. Ion feel like fightin nobody today." Juve replied, turning back to look at the boy who was staring.

"They can wait, the fuck?" Phina said, mugging the boy behind them before looking back at the cashier.

"Anyways, can I get a uh- Can you hurry up?" The boy behind them cut in making Serephina slam her hand on the counter and look back at him.

"Can I shove my goddamn fist down yo mothafuckin throat? Shut yo ass up and fuckin wait, damn. You not that damn hungry." Phina responded, frowning her face up.

"Blowfish built ass nigga, interruptin me nd shit. Done made me forget what I was finna order." She mumbled as Juvela shook her head and put her hands in her pockets.

It was quiet for a few minutes before the boy behind them start huffing and breathing loud.

"I want a number 5 meal wit barbecue sauce nd a chocolate medium shake." Serephina said finally, scratching her head. "We stood hea fo almost 10 minutes fo you to order the same shit you order everytime?" Juvela asked, taking her wallet out her pocket.

"Uh, yea. I wanted to see if I wanted somethin different but I didn't so I got what I always get." Serephina said. "And if ole dude behind me huff nd puff his hot ass breath on my neck one mo time I'm swingin." She continued after making eye contact with him.

"Yo fatass is not fuckin hungry, you can wait a few damn minutes. Big back, beluga whale lookin ass. I'm sick of all yall damn ho- I mean people in hea." She said making the cashier snort and turn her head off.

Serephina mugged her before grabbing the receipt and following behind Juvela.

-

"You bitches ugly and dusty nd none of yall matta." Zielle said, humming the rest of the lyrics.

"Im wit the gang wit it, I bang wit it." He continued, throwing up gang signs in the mirror he was standing infront of. "Oh okay, period." He mumbled, lotioning his legs.

"Always be copyin me." Kaizen said, shaking his head. "And do but I'm not tryna get shot so I'm not throwin them shits up in the street." Zielle said, sitting on the bed.

"This song betta stop playin wit me fo I ride my nigga face." Zielle said, looking at his phone and sitting ontop of Kaizen.

Kaizen raised an eyebrow before glancing at Zielles phone. "Oh, when you was out droppin somethin off to somebody, tell me why a hoe tried to steal a package that was sittin at the front door." Zielle said, looking at Kai.

Kai frowned his face up a bit, looking confused. "Like I had ordered something nd it came in today, but the girl down the street tried to come on my porch nd take it." Elle repeated.

"The one that always be standin outside wit them coochie cutters nd that small ass shirt wit them bright blue ass braids?" Kaizen asked making Zielle nod his head.

"Yea, that one. I was finna swing on ha but I chose not to cause she looked special nd ian want no chargers put on my record if she was." Elle said, rubbing his legs.

"Ha ass ain't special, ha face just a li smushed in." Kai replied making Zielle pop him on his arm.

"Stop bein mean, talkin bout the li girl like that." Zielle said.